Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the beliefs of "Evolution" and "Aliens" go hand in hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the beliefs of "Evolution" and "Aliens" go hand in hand?

Doesn't it make sense to believe in aliens if you believe in evolution?

Aliens as in extra terrestrial life or aliens as in grey dome-headed creatures who kidnap the credulous and impress bombed students?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Aliens as in extra terrestrial life or aliens as in grey dome-headed creatures who kidnap the credulous and impress bombed students?
      The second kind.

Comment

I believe there is some other kind of life out there somewhere. It's impossible for there not to be. The universe is pretty much never ending. I don't beleive in crazy little green aliens and **** but theres gotta be something out there.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          The second kind.
          let my father give the asnwer to you.

Comment

I would never put limits on what God has or could create..Does that count for an answer??

Comment

There are limits we call them laws of nature and god cant **** wid dat...

Comment

It's a belief in aliens and understanding of evolution...

The distinction being one has no documented evidence while the other has overwhelming evidence. Can you guess which are which?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJoker View Post
                  It's a belief in aliens and understanding of evolution...

The distinction being one has no documented evidence while the other has overwhelming evidence. Can you guess which are which?
                  but shouldn't you believe in the likelyhood of other intelligent beings whether they are gray/green/pink polka dot/etc because of evolution being possible on Earth. How many other of the millions of solar systems could have similar planets like Earth. It just seems to me at least that the 2 should go hand in hand. I doubt Earth is the only place in the universe where "Evolution" is possible.

Comment

I believe in both.

Comment

Working...
                    X