No announcement yet.

sucky sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sucky sports

i think boxing is the best sport u arent only boxing well .. u r but thats exercise and wht about ur training running,drills,pushups,burpees,situps,bag work,and all the other stuff wtf u do in football... running. and wht about basketball ummm running oh oh and baseball NOWT!! try name a sport that makes u sweat like a damn pig CUMON

Originally posted by 12 Gauge Shotty
    i think boxing is the best sport u arent only boxing well .. u r but thats exercise and wht about ur training running,drills,pushups,burpees,situps,bag work,and all the other stuff wtf u do in football... running. and wht about basketball ummm running oh oh and baseball NOWT!! try name a sport that makes u sweat like a damn pig CUMON
    12 hours non-stop sex

Comment

UFC seems hard, espcially with all the grappling but football (soccer) is the best sport in the world! it's more than a sport its a religion, almsot

Comment

umm jatt do u actually Box? cus if u did u would know footballs CRAP

Comment

i do box and i love boxing. its just, imo football (soccer) is better. It doesn't even matter bcuz your question wasn't about which sport is better but which is more physically demanding.

Comment

Bwahahaha my ass it is + boxing makes u beat the crap out of everyone also it gives u gurls

Comment

its all a matter of opinion

but id have to agree that boxing is the best sport out there. what other sport lets you constatly watch to grown men/or wemon beat themselves senseless and it is the most physically demanding which makes it the best for getting in shape. the girls are a nice bonus :P

Comment

I'd say UFC at least the people serious about because a lot of them start with a foundation in boxing then ad martial arts and they need to use their legs and they have to wrestle and grapple....wipe you OUT

Comment

How in hell is soccer harder than boxing....?

In soccer, it's about winning, if you don't play....well you just dont win........

In boxing, if your fighting and ur not actually workin hard, the opponent will punish u..........

So if your fighting they MAKE u work hard by makin u defend urself

or you can say "no mas"

Comment

i never said soccer was more demanding than boxing. i know its not and anyone who says it is is a fool. i merely stated that my 'soccer is better' statement was irrelevent as he asked whats more demanding not whats better. i actually said UFC could be more demanding.

Comment

Working...
                    X