Golovkin plans to go down to 154 lbs soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Doubtful, he cant come to the US
    Abel Sanchez said a few weeks ago that they'd go to the UK for the fight if they had to but Murray might be able to get a visa, I don't think he's completely barred, he ran out of time for Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Abel Sanchez said a few weeks ago that they'd go to the UK for the fight if they had to but Murray might be able to get a visa, I don't think he's completely barred, he ran out of time for Chavez.
      I honestly doubt HBO would back that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I honestly doubt HBO would back that fight
        In the UK, or Murray as an opponent generally? Murray said HBO were keen on him after the Martinez bout, it would be a good fight imo.

Who do you want Golovkin to face next if he beats Macklin?

Comment

Would love to see Canelo/Golovkin after Canelo beats Floyd. Good fight

Comment

How did he fight before they changed his style to julio cesar chavez's senior style?

Comment

Starting to get sick of Sanchez talking out of his ass. It'd be a lot more respectable if he acknowledged the question marks people bring up with GGG - mostly untested against a real MW, untested against top 10 opposition, there to get hit - instead of bloating him and placing him behind Ali as one of the greatest fighters in history. Give me a ****ing break.

Comment

If GGG only rehydrates 4 or 5 pounds for fight night, he won't handle a 180+lbs chavez jr.
                As much as I like GGG, he would be KO'D by a well trained Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by r__mutt View Post
                  Starting to get sick of Sanchez talking out of his ass. It'd be a lot more respectable if he acknowledged the question marks people bring up with GGG - mostly untested against a real MW, untested against top 10 opposition, there to get hit - instead of bloating him and placing him behind Ali as one of the greatest fighters in history. Give me a ****ing break.
                  Top 5 opposition (altho Macklin is currently #6). I believe Golovkin and Proksa were #8 and #9 when they fought last September.

Comment

Working...
                  X