Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov on His Origin, His Career, Tim Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov on His Origin, His Career, Tim Bradley

His fight versus Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12 KOs and 1 NC) on March 16 will mark the highest point in Ruslan Provodnikov’s professional career. Not only will it be his own personal achievement but also the epitome of a wild Russian month, which started on February 23rd with the Glazkov vs. Scott event and finishes in two weeks with Sasha Bakhtin’s next defense of the IBO belt in Balashikha. But it will be Provodnikov (22-1, 15 KOs), who will face the toughest opponent among all of them (including Evgueny Gradovich, Denis Grachev, Denis Shafikov and Khabib Allakhverdiev) – the WBO welterweight champion and the P4P stalwart Timothy Bradley. On HBO. In the main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Really down to earth guy. He even admitted that his fans are wrong and that his first loss was not a robbery. Wish him the best. Hope he takes out head butt Tim but I doubt it.
    Last edited by TwoPieceBiscuit; 03-16-2013, 08:36 AM. Reason: Misspell

Comment

Originally posted by TwoPieceBiscuit View Post
      Really down to earth guy. He even admitted that his fans are wrong and that his first loss was not a robbery. Wish him the best. Hope he takes out head butt Tim but I doubt it.
      I thought he was down to earth too. Refreshing to see a boxer not screaming robbery and actually taking responsibility for his losses. Seems like a cool guy, hopes he pull of the upset. So many guys devote their whole lives to boxing and can never win a world title. War Ruslan!

Comment

What a stand up guy and just the fact that he admitted defeat even when his fans claim robbery, shows that he is as real as they come. I like Ruslan and Bradley, Even though Tim gets alot of crap from people, he is a good guy and works very hard to be in the position hes in. I like to root for the underdog so I will be cheering for Ruslan but I hope to see a great performance from both.

Comment

Ruslan is limited, but hes a class act and a tough fighter.

Comment

Both Ruslan and Timothy are little tanks, the difference is Timothy is strong whike Ruslan is both strong and can punch! I'll be rooting for Ruslan in this fight as it has become almost impossible to root for Timothy these days. Getting that gift decision against Pacquiao really is Tim's worse day of his professional career. What's worse, he made the biggest mistake of his career by being adamant that he won the fight! Him claiming that he won that fight was like him telling us the sun isn't hot and telling us to go f... ourselves for not believing him!!! It really was a terrible stance he took.

Comment

Ruslan, you win that Herrera fight!

He seems very grateful just to be in this position! At the weigh-in Bradley gave him the mean look! He just shake his hand and gave Bradley a gentle tap in his head! And shake hands with all team Bradley!

I hope tonight, you'll give Bradley the meanest beatdown!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                Both Ruslan and Timothy are little tanks, the difference is Timothy is strong whike Ruslan is both strong and can punch! I'll be rooting for Ruslan in this fight as it has become almost impossible to root for Timothy these days. Getting that gift decision against Pacquiao really is Tim's worse day of his professional career. What's worse, he made the biggest mistake of his career by being adamant that he won the fight! Him claiming that he won that fight was like him telling us the sun isn't hot and telling us to go f... ourselves for not believing him!!! It really was a terrible stance he took.
                THat's why he'll lose tonight! Karma will bite Tim's ass tonight!

Comment

Sounds like a pretty cool dude. I hope he wins some fans tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Ruslan, you win that Herrera fight!

He seems very grateful just to be in this position! At the weigh-in Bradley gave him the mean look! He just shake his hand and gave Bradley a gentle tap in his head! And shake hands with all team Bradley!

I hope tonight, you'll give Bradley the meanest beatdown!
                    Nothing wrong with hoping I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X