No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez is Firm: I'm Not Interested, I Don't Owe Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
    After the JMM-Pac 3 fight Pac fans wanted no 4th fight what so ever, said no reason because it would be the same outcome, Marquez "not doing enough" to get the nod right? Is KO of the decade "doing enough"?
    My thoughts exactly. Everyone changed their tune overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      When you offer an immediate rematch for crap money it isn't surprising that the opponent doesn't accept it.

we all know manny lowballed JMM. if you can't admit it fine.
      Okay what was offered and what was considered crap money?

I like how you keep talking out your @ss?

Comment

• Marquez Like a boss putting the final nail in the Manny Coffin.

Comment

• So, will it be Pac/Rios and Bradley/Marquez then??

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            agreed. I just let Top rank, I mean rasheed mexico, whine and ***** about it. He knows it was manny/bob that made an immediate rematch impossible but as usual he is trying to place blame somewhere else.
            There was no immediate rematch offer.

They offered something over a year later which Marquez turned down. In their minds, that's an "immediate" rematch. Which means Marquez should be OK to ignore them for a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              So, will it be Pac/Rios and Bradley/Marquez then??
              more like Pac vs Rios and Marquez vs (insert euro bum/flea market vender)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                Okay what was offered and what was considered crap money?

I like how you keep talking out your @ss?
                you tell me since you said JMM priced himself out. how do you know this?

Stop acting as if JMM had any leverage back then or at anytime other than now.

Comment

• I guess it doesn't really make sense for Marquez to fight Pacman again. Even though it would end up being a "best of 5" like series where a Marquez win would "even" the series...or a Pacman win would allow Pacman to ride off as "the better fighter" and I don't think Marquez sees ANY upside as he has to feel his KO win eclipses Pacman's razor thin decisions and a draw..the risk of losing would not sit well in his stomach

Comment

• I WOULD rather see Marquez say "There's no upside for me win, lose or draw"...rather than "I don't owe Pacquiao anything" when Pacman didn't have to take a third or especially a fourth fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      Marquez is wrong, the fans ARE interested in seeing a 5th fight, I'm more interested in seeing the 5th fight than I was the 4th, but Marquez is entitled to his decision. I think he knows that before the KO, although him and Pacquiao traded knock downs, Marquez was clearly losing the fight.

And if Marquez doesn't want to fight Pacquiao again then he might as well retire imo, what else is there left to prove? There is no bigger payday which is the goal.
                      I thoroughly agree with the bold. I don't blame him for not wanting to blemish that end to the rivalry, but as a fan, there are few fights I'd RATHER see than that one now.

Comment

Working...
                      X