Comments Thread For: Marquez's Wife is Standing Firm: I Told Juan To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd prefer to see him fight juan more time

Comment

As much as I want to see a 5th fight between Marquez and Pacquiao, I can't blame him if he wants to retire. He's 40 years old and has been in some really tough fights.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I agree...BUT...Bernard Hopkins is 47 and fighting of a title! He dont look 40! I dont think age has nothing to do with JMM fighting or not. He has to know his 5th fight with Manny will be the biggest payday yet. So money could influence his decision!
          we will see. Im betting he will retire!
          Bhop has not been in the wars JMM has. Jmm has been in tough wars alot of his fights. He has a high boxing IQ but a warriors heart. I think he needs to hang them up especially if he promised his family he would. No doubt he would be making a guarantee 12 million + next fight but like his wife said money cant buy you another life. I need to find me a woman like JMM. She cares more about him then the money!

Comment

If I were Juan Manuel I will retire he already got what he been prolong his career for a definite win over his biggest rival Manny Pacquia.

Also Juan should be very thankful he has been blessed with a woman who loves him, you can tell his wife really loves Juan and doesn't care about millions he could earn if he fights again.

The money is tempting though, Marquez wants to fight one more time to see if he became a draw now, before he was always a B side but his KO of Pacquiao made him a superstar around the world that **** was searched everywhere online all over the news etc. Shocking upset KO.

It's a tough decision because Marquez knows he still has a few more fights in him because even though he is 40 his conditioning is better than it was 5 years ago, and the money is tempting, he will probably get paid close to 20 million his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              Bhop has not been in the wars JMM has. Jmm has been in tough wars alot of his fights. He has a high boxing IQ but a warriors heart. I think he needs to hang them up especially if he promised his family he would. No doubt he would be making a guarantee 12 million + next fight but like his wife said money cant buy you another life. I need to find me a woman like JMM. She cares more about him then the money!
              100% agree. Id like to see him retire on the his last win. They say in Boxing that youre only as good as your last fight. well his liast fight was an outstanding victory so why not call it a Career!

Comment

pac deserves a rematch. he gave Juan 2 of them.

Comment

he is done he is a 40 year old man time to hang them up

Comment

40 yrs old the the new 30 juan! retire at 50 yrs old.

Comment

Marquez sure knows how to pick them....that's a good woman right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X