No announcement yet.

can anyone recommend a good horror for me to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Braindead is the zombie flick about a person who gets bit by some exotic rat? Lol by Peter Jackson? That was a funny movie if that's the one
    That's the one. My favourite part is where he is wheeling a baby zombie through the park in a pram and it attacks him and he has to whack it against a pole to subdue it. To onlookers it looks like he is abusing a regular baby, but there is a drunk guy cheering him on, hehe.

Comment

wait for the_bringer...

he knows this genre very well...

Comment

Horror films aren't about horror anymore, it's not about scaring the crap out of you. They're about grossing the hell out of you, a battle for who can make the goriest film. That's what horror films are about now.

I miss films like The Exorcist, The Thing and Poltergeist.

Comment

Let the Right One In is a great movie if you haven't seen it yet.....I hear they've already made an American remake of it - haven't checked that one out for fear that they butchered the original...

Comment

Plenty good one's but one off the top of my head... The hills have eyes (2010)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                yeah this is a good film really underrated

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Horror films aren't about horror anymore, it's not about scaring the crap out of you. They're about grossing the hell out of you, a battle for who can make the goriest film. That's what horror films are about now.

I miss films like The Exorcist, The Thing and Poltergeist.
                  i second that,that was my hope in someone posting a good old horror film from back in the day they just dont make those classics anymore or its probably my ignorance lol

Comment

if you don't mind a more thoughtful horror film, check out the finnish movie sauna. it has been described as stalker meets ringu.

Comment

Working...
                    X