Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some cold hard facts about Boxing that you hate to admit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of fights have become clinch fests.

It's extremely hard to find a boxing fan and whenever the subject is brought up it's always something along of the lines of "nah boxing is boring as hell, I love the UFC though"

Comment

You almost always know who's going to win any big fight before the opening bell sounds...

Comment

you dont know **** about boxing- roger mayweather

Comment

oh yea and boxers cant rap

Comment

Floyd is losing his legs

Comment

That HBO Boxing is the Fox News of the sports world. HBO as a network seems generally scrupulous. But HBO Boxing is Nazi Germany brainwashing and all. They take the sport right out of it. Breaks my heart whenever I think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                That HBO Boxing is the Fox News of the sports world. HBO as a network seems generally scrupulous. But HBO Boxing is Nazi Germany brainwashing and all. They take the sport right out of it. Breaks my heart whenever I think about it.

Comment

that we have seen proud black brothas

beat the living crap out of each other for decades

for our entertainment

yet the Klitschko brothers can't do the same as all these brothers that fought before them.

Comment

Pure boxing is outdated as a martial art.

Still fun to watch for the sole bloodlust quenching entertainment factor without all the ground hugging.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      A lot of fights have become clinch fests.

It's extremely hard to find a boxing fan and whenever the subject is brought up it's always something along of the lines of "nah boxing is boring as hell, I love the UFC though"
                      Funny, that you mention clinch fests when most UFC fights end up being two men humping on the ground for a few minutes a round.

Comment

Working...
                      X