Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton: Pacquiao-Mayweather would be anti-climax because Mayweather wins easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** ricky hatton. He still owes me a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      All common opponents say Floyd wins, but hey what do they know. I need Check_hooks or Bombs wisdom
      I just e-mailed puga because he knows his boxing.

Comment

Hatton needs to shut his cracker a** up it looks his head is still ****ed up from when Pacquiao ended his career the Pacquiao haters need to realise that he ends careers and he will end Mayweather's career in May 5 if Floyd grows a pair and signs the contract.

Comment

Cool story....

If it's such a mismatch, let's just give Floyd the fanatasy fight victory and bring on Pacquiao vs Marquez IV.

Comment

I say if Floyds fights defensively he wins a 9-3 fight

If he thinks he can pull the same BS he did with Ortiz by planting and exchanging, he will have a rude awakening a week later in a hospital!

Comment

The pain will never go away Ricky, no amount of cocaine you sniff will ever fill the void this left in you

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                Cool story....

If it's such a mismatch, let's just give Floyd the fanatasy fight victory and bring on Pacquiao vs Marquez IV.
                You should want it that way

Less for us to ridicule you

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  **** ricky hatton. He still owes me a house.
                  LMFAO you lost your house because you bet against Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    All common opponents say Floyd wins, but hey what do they know. I need Check_hooks or Bombs wisdom
                    No, what we need is for them to settle it in the ring. Almost everyone thought Pacquiao would win at the weekend but look what happened, you can't win a fight on paper.

Ricky has his view, maybe he's right, but we won't know until they actually lace 'em up.

Comment

same move everytime

Comment

Working...
                      X