No announcement yet.

How Long..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long..

Does it take to build lower abs and what exercises could I do to build them?
    At the gym I do elevated knee pulls and then there's this machine that is like an ab lounge except it uses weights, but either i'm too weak to use this machine or I just don't get the concept.

Any suggestions?

I find reverse ab crunches are a good lower ab workout or just leg raises of the floor. Those two should give you good abs. If all that fails just do some running and that will get you good abs.

Comment

what are reverse ab crunches?

Comment

do it the old fashion way - situps but with a turn to ur left and right when you come up and do quite a bit of them. and/or use 1 of them ab stimulators that ur wear around ur waist, stick it on low but high enough to feel it and go out runnin.

i usually do the first 1 though, its simple and effective.

Comment

wouldn't that build more of the obliques though? And what exactly does the ab stim do?

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
            Does it take to build lower abs and what exercises could I do to build them?
            At the gym I do elevated knee pulls and then there's this machine that is like an ab lounge except it uses weights, but either i'm too weak to use this machine or I just don't get the concept.

Any suggestions?
            It depends on your BF%

If you aint slim enough you may never see them.

Cut fat and keep blasting the crunches and do plenty of running. They will eventually come

Comment

would it be best to stay away from energy drinks and candy then?

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
                would it be best to stay away from energy drinks and candy then?

damn, I thought I told you the recipe for abs awhile back when you asked for advice. If you don't have em' by now and you have been working to get em' your diet needs to be fixed.

Comment

Start doing squats.

Comment

Well big D (or short D, i'm not sure) I didn't stay fully committed to it, but now i'm willing to do such.

I think the next times i go to the gym (which is usually everyday) i'm just going to do a lot of squats and even more running.

Comment

Working...
                    X