No announcement yet.

Zab Judah vs Manny Pacquioa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah vs Manny Pacquioa?

I always wanted to see zab judah vs ricky hatton,margarito or manny pacqioua for sake of an entertaining matches.

Obviously the slow flat footed Ricky and Margarito at this point would get BRUTALIZED by judah due to speed,reaction time,agression and power. Judahs fast footwork would make the fight look like, old people vs dbz characters.

Since manny is no longer at his throne and judah is on the rise, I say win or lose if he puts up a good fight againts garcia, he should fight manny for 2 reasons:

1.Both him and manny are good solid names in the world of boxing and have been around for a while

2.Also, entertaining,both southpaws,both have good speed,both are agressive and will give people a bang for there buck.

I would say, make this fight, this way if manny wins he gets a good name with a possibly an entertaining fight, if he loses, it would be because he went through a firestorm. This fight should make hopkins very happy since he said that manny doesnt fight african american boxers as much as he should.
    Last edited by Box"K"ing; 12-13-2012, 07:00 PM.

you serious? this must be a joke. pacquiao will murder judah and send him to permanent retirement.

Comment

not good enough fight for manny to me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        you serious? this must be a joke. pacquiao will murder judah and send him to permanent retirement.
        Assuming Pac can come back and be his old self. He needs to prove that first. Its not like he's 25 years old any more.

Comment

Hard to take you seriously considering your location and the pics you have.

Lol exactly how did manny vs marquez fight go exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
            Hard to take you seriously considering your location and the pics you have.

Lol exactly how did manny vs marquez fight go exactly?
            i have to be honest, pacquiao's greatest strength also happens to be his greatest weakness. however, judah is not a master counter puncher and the only way this fight becomes competitive is if judah can somehow develop the excellent counter punching skills over night.

Comment

Its too later for this fight

Comment

Judah......Pacquiao.!!!!

END THREAD/

Comment

i have to be honest, pacquiao's greatest strength also happens to be his greatest weakness. however, judah is not a master counter puncher and the only way this fight becomes competitive is if judah can somehow develop the excellent counter punching skills over night.
                  I would take a look at Judah's highlights lol. Judah can counter with the best of them.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    I would take a look at Judah's highlights lol. Judah can counter with the best of them.
                    tell that to cotto, khan, clottey, mayweather etc. he can't counter punch even if his life depended on it

Comment

Working...
                    X