Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez’s Paralyzing Shot Will Unleash Dogs of Chemistry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is messed up. Where was all the clamor when Pacquiao was moving up the weight classes like there was no tomorrow. I'm talking about 135, 147, 140, 154? Where the **** was the suspicion there, aside from Mayweather calling him out? Marquez didn't look spectacular, he was getting beat up those last two rounds and was loosing the fight. Pacquiao looked the best he has since the Margarito fight. Sure, Marquez was stronger, but I also saw a Marquez who was looking his age and was looking like a sluggish armored tank. He sacrificed a lot of good things for the added strength, but why are these people accusing him of steroids? Marquez got knocked down and was on his was to almost getting stopped. Where was the amazing steroid version of Marquez, yesterday? Maybe the guy who wrote the article should get sued, as well. These idiots act surprised that Marquez won, when all four fights have been razor close. Yesterday, both fighters decided it was not going to the cards, both knew someone was going to get knocked out. They fought a vicious war.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      This is messed up. Where was all the clamor when Pacquiao was moving up the weight classes like there was no tomorrow. I'm talking about 135, 147, 140, 154? Where the **** was the suspicion there, aside from Mayweather calling him out? Marquez didn't look spectacular, he was getting beat up those last two rounds and was loosing the fight. Pacquiao looked the best he has since the Margarito fight. Sure, Marquez was stronger, but I also saw a Marquez who was looking his age and was looking like a sluggish armored tank. He sacrificed a lot of good things for the added strength, but why are these people accusing him of steroids? Marquez got knocked down and was on his was to almost getting stopped. Where was the amazing steroid version of Marquez, yesterday? Maybe the guy who wrote the article should get sued, as well. These idiots act surprised that Marquez won, when all four fights have been razor close. Yesterday, both fighters decided it was not going to the cards, both knew someone was going to get knocked out. They fought a vicious war.
      Marquez hired Heredia just to carry his water bucket.

Comment

*yawn* -o-

Comment

bump!

Comment

Working...
          X