Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You where Demarco and Broner weighed in over the limit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You where Demarco and Broner weighed in over the limit...

Go through with the fight? Knowing that it would be an advantage to your opponent which could lead to a loss on your record? This could affect your career and future earnings.

For me it's the principle of coming in on weight. It's your job to come in on weight.

I wouldn't go through with the fight and Let Broner and his handlers deal with the consequences of his actions.

Personally i work a job where i have to come in on time and put in work just like every person on this site. What makes it any different for Broner? We all know if someone doesn't do their job they get fired. DO YOUR JOB BRONER!
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 11-14-2012, 05:07 PM.

no fight no pay

Comment

if i was demarco and broner came in overweight, i would get double my purse, so yea... FIGHT ON!

Comment

DeMarco doesnt have a choice. Hes not the draw. His best option would be to take the money and dont mess with HBOs future baby. Or who knows next time DeMarcos people try to get a fight on HBO they forget his name.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          no fight no pay
          yeah it sucks though. Is a fair fight out of the question with this guy? coming in on weight is part of the strategy is it water weight or is it muscle mass? Broner is pretty big so i figure it would hurt him if he doesn't do it properly but is that Demarco's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
            DeMarco doesnt have a choice. Hes not the draw. His best option would be to take the money and dont mess with HBOs future baby. Or who knows next time DeMarcos people try to get a fight on HBO they forget his name.
            Wow f.u.c.k that that is the god honest truth then eh... keep stacking the cards in his favor cause he's on someones d.i.c.k and can't do it legit.... please....

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              Wow f.u.c.k that that is the god honest truth then eh... keep stacking the cards in his favor cause he's on someones d.i.c.k and can't do it legit.... please....
              I agree. It's tough for me to say cause I've never seen more than $10,000 in person but if they offered me double my salary I would want it. On the other hand. I wouldn't take it simply because of what you said, it'll be like them stacking the cards in their favor. In the end the only thing people would remember would be that he beat me and not that he came in overweight or that I got double the purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                It is what it is. People arent going to AC to see DeMarco. You think if he left HBO swinging in the wind that hed get another fight? Im not saying its right but its life. Besides none of this will matter because Broners gonna make 135 no problem.

Comment

Fortunately it looks like this will be a hypothetical thread.

If Broner was overweight I'd cancel the fight. Definetely.

Comment

I would not go on with that fight and hopefully teach that boy something about handling his responsibilities like a man, something his parents obviously failed at.

but double the pay is hard to resist to hand out a ass whooping.
                    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-14-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X