Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland the Next Tyson? Angulo Damaged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkland the Next Tyson? Angulo Damaged?

I watched the kirkland angulo fight and some things came to mind:

-I can really see kirkland becoming the next US star and something like tyson if he can keep a string of exciting fights against top competition. as far as the ishida loss, that would quickly be forgotten if he massacres him in a rematch.

-I think after all the damage angulo sustained he is done. good boxerss will school him, and punchers know they could take him out. can see him becoming a gatekeeper. golden boy might wanna consider cashing him out against canelo to build up canelos name even more in mexico.

Kirkland's fun. But he'll never be Tyson.

Angulo's a tough guy and could recover. I've learned never to count out tough Mexican fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by percypercy View Post
      I watched the kirkland angulo fight and some things came to mind:

-I can really see kirkland becoming the next US star and something like tyson if he can keep a string of exciting fights against top competition. as far as the ishida loss, that would quickly be forgotten if he massacres him in a rematch.

-I think after all the damage angulo sustained he is done. good boxerss will school him, and punchers know they could take him out. can see him becoming a gatekeeper. golden boy might wanna consider cashing him out against canelo to build up canelos name even more in mexico.
      Kirkland needs a new trainer, he almost got Ishida'ed again in his last fight. And as exciting it is to watch him, i have a feeling it's just a matter of time before it happens again. But i know he won't switch simply because it went sour last time he did. Anyways, as long as Kirkland is in good shape he has a shot at anyone.
      As far as Angulo, i wouldn't mind seeing him against Margarito, dream match up right there.

Comment

kirkland=gamboa. weak chin/too excitable but dynamite in both hands

Comment

I wanna see Kirkland and Canelo.

Comment

more like the next jeff lacy....

Comment

Kirkland will be the next Vargas if he doesn't smarten up.

Comment

Working...
              X