No announcement yet.

Pascal created the blueprint to beat floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    yeh! everything you said above are true except Floyd had no balls to fight Manny! Do u get it now?
    Lol... really?

Actually Manny's afraid of Floyd becuz he doesn't agree to Floyd's NEW terms

(that is what u sound like, only smarter)

Comment

what a ******ed post ... To me the big NO in the TS anylisis is the fact that Floyd has a ten time better footwork than Dawson. Dawson was and is pretty slow on his legs. He's good when fighting someone with limited movement. Pascal took it to his advantage and went from outside to inside so fast that Dawson wasnt able to fight properly. Floyd has a great footwork, he will be able to avoid these rushes

Comment

I said similar, I didn't say THE SAME

Comment

Mayweather is a much better counterpuncher than dawson if Dawson used counterpunching he would have won but Pascal did fight a great fight but those guys are totally different

Comment

Actually that style would suit Manny best against Floyd. Would it be enough to beat him? I don't know, but it would be interesting and could be successful. Straight up attacking Floyd would be a loss for Manny for sure though IMO. You cannot beat Floyd with brute muscle. You would have to fight a smart tactical fight while giving different looks to enjoy any success against him.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              you let that inner *****ness go.............girl...............lol
              If you were actually capable of explaining to me how, I'd care to listen. But since ur just one of those Tranny ***uiao fans speaking out of ur recently pounded ass, I won't even bother.

Comment

I may have missed it but perhaps if the TS had an explanation as to why this fight can be compared to Floyd vs Manny one can have a different opinion.

What Pascal did was that he used his smarts and outwitted Dawson. Pascal kept Dawson off balance for a better part of that fight. Pascal came in threw his combos and then either held or moved out of danger. Now that plan, I would agree would help Manny as Floyd too prefers opponents who just throw 1-2 shots at a time. Floyd counters those opponents (1-2 punch) all night.... but the way Pascal came in with just combinations and kept moving, threw Dawson's game plan right out of the window since he was getting outpointed from the get go.

Now is Floyd Dawson? No! Is Pascal Manny? No! Am I saying that Manny needs to come in clumsily into Floyd as Pascal did at times? No! Am I saying that Floyd would do exactly what Dawson did? No ..... but Manny should try to add as many weapons (Plan A, B, ...) in his arsenal that he keeps Floyd off balance.

Actually, instead of the mentioned fight, Manny/Roach should be very happy to have seen Floyd vs Mosley happen as Floyd, I'm sure, fought differently than Mosley had expected. Floyd showed something that Manny and Roach can take with them when they formulate their game plan.

Comment

because of floyd's lack of punch output, he can get outworked.... but its gonna take a special kind of fighter to do that

Comment

Working...
                  X