• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] BJ Penn: "Just watched the fight between me and Frankie Edgar"

Sorry couldn't embed

http://www.bjpenn.com/video/just-wat...ght-between-me

RIP Frankie Edgar.....

Comment

If BJ can't get this fight to the ground, he loses again, IMO.

Comment

its funny how only after he watched the fight he felt it was close. so that means while he was in the cage he felt his ass getting handed to him

Comment

O **** BJ's pissed and determined. He's going to destroy Edgar now. I think Edgar will beat lucky if he makes it to the 2nd round. 3rd round at the most and he'd be one of the luckiest guys in the world.

Comment

BJ suffers from what we all suffer from..............AGE.

He was a phenomenon a "prodigy" but he's getting older now and it's not the same.

It happens to the best of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              O **** BJ's pissed and determined. He's going to destroy Edgar now. I think Edgar will beat lucky if he makes it to the 2nd round. 3rd round at the most and he'd be one of the luckiest guys in the world.
              BJ being pissed is an advantage?

Being pissed off is what can hurt an MMA fighter, fighters who win fights win it on CLEAR minds, maybe in a street fight where its just haymakers bein pissed will help but in PRO fighting, i dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                BJ suffers from what we all suffer from..............AGE.
                Age is not really what is holding him back. Penn just doesn't give a **** about evolving as a fighter. If he did, he would move to a training camp where he doesn't make his own routine and where he isn't the best guy at his gym.

Comment

Working...
                X