No announcement yet.

Hypocrisy? You're all ******S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypocrisy? You're all ******S

This is not called hypocrisy, and if you think it is you should refer to a dictionary and get an update on the definition.

The fact that Shane has tested positive in the past is IRRELEVANT as he is willing to take all the requested tests now, to PROVE that he is not utilizing any illegal drugs to aid him in his training, or fighting.

Manny Pacquiao, however - is unwilling to prove himself to be on a level playing field, and is instead calling foul that his feelings are hurt. This is not hypocrisy, MAYWEATHER is offering the same deal to Mosley as he is to PAC, one is willing to step up and fight - and the other isn't.

Shut the hell up about hypocrisy already.

Still dont agree that Mayweather should be allowed to implement his own drug testing regime. But at least theres a precedent with Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
      This is not called hypocrisy, and if you think it is you should refer to a dictionary and get an update on the definition.

The fact that Shane has tested positive in the past is IRRELEVANT as he is willing to take all the requested tests now, to PROVE that he is not utilizing any illegal drugs to aid him in his training, or fighting.

Manny Pacquiao, however - is unwilling to prove himself to be on a level playing field, and is instead calling foul that his feelings are hurt. This is not hypocrisy, MAYWEATHER is offering the same deal to Mosley as he is to PAC, one is willing to step up and fight - and the other isn't.

Shut the hell up about hypocrisy already.
      WTH are you talking about? Pacquiao is willing to take the blood test 20 days before the fight and right after the match is over not through Floyd's demand. That is why he have a commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Still dont agree that Mayweather should be allowed to implement his own drug testing regime. But at least theres a precedent with Mosley.

Mosley is a beggar He'll do anything Floyd wants just to get the fight.

Mosley still claiming he didnt know what conte gave him? then why stop 3 days before the fight? Its not Hypocrisy its outright lying in the case of Mosley.

Comment

No one's talking about 20 days before the fight, we're talking about OLYMPIC style testing. The standards against which OLYMPIC athletes are judged, and if Pac refuses to step up he is incriminating himself.

Comment

I'll just support the TS by quoting myself from another thread.

Originally posted by BLooDCalibuR View Post
            What do you mean by "Floyd is not willing to fight Pacquiao but is willing to fight Shane Mosley"?

You mean to tell me that Floyd was 100% sure that Pacquiao would turn the fight down because of an Olympic style drug test and banked everything on that?

Or is it less farfetched to believe that Mayweather asked for a simple blood test, of which Pacquiao couldn't agree to, of which Mosley agreed to, which is why he's now fighting Mosley?

That's exactly it. That's the huge difference between the two that destroys the entire point of your topic. Pacquiao didn't agree to the tests, Mosley did. There's your answer.

Oh and btw, people need to stop mentioning the commission and how Floyd's enforcing demands on this and that, because this is a contractual matter in the context of which it's being done so far. Fighter's don't have to agree to it.

Calm down and think for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7}
              “A urine sample of Manny Pacquiao is on its way to Manila,” Nick Giongco wrote. “World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) accredited doctor Alex Pineda, who also works for the Philippine Olympic Committee, personally witnessed the initial phase of testing at Pacquiao’s residence in General Santos City.”

Sad really, morons still believe he is juicing despite passing the latest random drug test from WADA
              I don't understand the point of your sig btw. You say it's stupid for people to continue to speculate about Pacquiao probably using PEDs because of that one random urine testing?

And it's not basic logic to assume that Pacquiao of course would not have been on his PED usage yet since the fight during that time was not agreed to yet and was under pressure? So if you were in his position, and let's say you were using PEDs the whole time before a fight, you'd still continue to take PEDs that early on all while the public has raised eyebrows? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

I'm not saying he's using PEDs, and I'm not saying he isn't. I'm saying your sig is flat out illogical.

And btw, both were notified prior to haven taken their urine for this one. Nice job.

Comment

I agree..!
                This aint Hypocrisy..
                This is entertainment, classified as Comedy..LOL.

Seriously, if this aint hypocrisy, then i don't know anymore
                what is and my dictionary at home is absolutely wrong...

Comment

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Wait until there is an actual fight and how tests are actually conducted

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Yet Roach can implement catchweights. **** outta here. It's a contract CLAUSE.

Comment

Working...
                    X