• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Tua vs James Toney

Why not???

Why??????????????????

Comment

tua would kill toney now.

the toney that beat holyfield would probably decision tua like byrd did but the current toney against the current tua would be a blow out.

toney would get a severe beating.

Comment

They could fight 100 rounds in a phone booth and Tua wouldn't hit Toney clean one time.

Toney by decision

Comment

Toney has done more in the Heavyweight decision the past few years than Tua. There's no reason to believe Tua would just blow him out because he has that chin+power thing going on that people melt for.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            tua would kill toney now.

the toney that beat holyfield would probably decision tua like byrd did but the current toney against the current tua would be a blow out.

toney would get a severe beating.
            Yeah, I see pretty much the same.

Tua's still pretty quick and that quick left hook would put a dent in JT.

Seeing Toney get stunned (hurt?) in his last fight against Matthew Greer tells me he's done at top level. His speed, defense, and stamina, weren't as sharp, so his punch resistance was basically his last line of defense.

Comment

I don't know about Tua's stamina at this stage, if a fighter can make it past the 4th round against him, are his legs still there?

i think it's a 50/50 fight

Comment

damn..toney and tua.....well it can go 2 ways...tua by knockout or toney by a decision....annd im leaning toward tua.

Comment

What is this? Eating contest? If it is i think Toney Hands down wins this

Comment

sounds like an exciting fight.. they should call it "when worlds collide"

Comment

Working...
                    X