Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is the real king of the HWs: AJ or Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is the real king of the HWs: AJ or Fury?

Both can say they beat Klitschko.
    Tyson Fury
    30.00%
    Anthony Joshua
    37.50%
    Neither. They need to fight each other to settle it.
    32.50%

BOOOOOOOOOOMBSQUAAAAAAAAAAD!!!

Comment

One is an active fighter and champion. The other is a a historical footnote.

Until Fury gets back in the ring, he's old news.

Comment

AJ baby!

AJ fought him toe to toe at Wlads best and stopped him and is waiting for the rematch.

Fury just out slapped him, did not engage and ducked the rematch.

But yeah I think Beyoncé Wilder will beat both to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

Klitschko was the best heavyweight of the previous generation so a win over him is important in a historical sense.

Unless Deontay beats Klit as well, or beats either AJ or Fury, then I have to rank him a notch below.

Comment

If those are the only choices for some reason Deontay Wilder is not mentioned, you have to go with Fluffy because Klitschko was on a win streak for about a decade and two years younger from the version Joshua faced. In addition the fashion that Fury beat him is arguably better -- but not by much given that Tyson's fight with Klitch broke a compubox record for least thrown punches in a HW championship fight.

Yeah HW is trash. Fist of Fluff is also suspect of cheating by using PED leading up to his opportunity to Klitch, consequently can Fury perform like that again without his drugs?

Yeah HW is trash.....Deontay Wilder is champ no P.E.D 365 VADA tested.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Klitschko was the best heavyweight of the previous generation so a win over him is important in a historical sense.

Unless Deontay beats him as well, or beats either AJ or Fury, then I have to rank him a notch below.

True, I'll bump this thread in a year when Tay-Tay's undisputed.

Comment

I mean normally dudes are considered out of the sport if they are gone for one year. We are way over a year for Fury and his return is not in sight at the moment though there are some rumblings. No one else gets to vanish for 18 months and keep their status.

IF Fury comes back he needs to get dealt with at that point because he does have some kind of claim to the crown.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

This.

**** Wlad's lineage. He literally killed the HW division and handed the face of boxing over to Money.

Comment

I think it's AJ. He is the one who fights. You can't be the king of the ring if you don't fight. Fury makes wise cracks and talks about what he did but right now he is champion of nothing.His win over Wlad was a great win but it didn't make him champion for all eternity without ever fighting again

Comment

Working...
                    X