Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two fighters who you wish would have never / or will never retire? #FightForever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali and Hagler for me.

Comment

SRL
      Hearns

Comment

Tyson and hearns

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Margarito he would've knocked out Hearns, decisioned Hagler and would've gone life and death with Sugar Ray Leonard

Comment

Marvin Hagler, Smokin' Joe Frazier, Roberto Duran and Sweet Pea.

Comment

Trinidad

Hearns

or Srl at 147.

Just to see who'd really even approach welterweight knowing either of the 3 were standing guard.

Comment

Pretty much all the what ifs who didn't have much of a prime for one reason or another, Watson, Ayala jr, Valero, McClellan, ibeabuchi, riddick bowe
                Honourable mention : the younger, more aggressive, quicker vitali klitschko wouldn't have lost them 3 1/2 years through injury

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Margarito he would've knocked out Hearns, decisioned Hagler and would've gone life and death with Sugar Ray Leonard
                  so for his prime would that be when he was still using plaster in his wraps cause thats the only way he wins any of those

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson so i could see him beat Floyd today and Floyd can no longer say hes better than SRR

And Duran I'd love to see him fight some of these fighters of today

Comment

Roberto Duran and Mike Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X