Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duran beat him 19 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      People give 100 excuses why Manny lost to Jmm but dont want to give Floyd credit for dominating him..this just shows how great Floyd really is...he is the greatest of this generation and top 20 atg easily
      They are hating on him, that's all there is to it. Floyd took Marquez to school and that is a fact.

Comment

simple

the jmm that floyd fought was at his worst shape of his carreer

the jmm that koed pac was at his best shape of his carreer

plus, jmm was too small for floyd from the get go..it was never a legit fight to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          Anyone who is not damaged goods or past their prime (Cotto, DLH, Judah, Mosley) .. Or anyone he obviously can't lose to. **Hatton, Ortiz, Baldomir)

I am sure now that Pac has been Kayoed "the fight" is more likely to happen.
          No No list these fighters who would beat him..please i'll wait

Cotto was #1 at 154 and champ

Oscar was #5 at 154 and champ

Judah was top 5 at ww and champ

Mosley was #1 at ww and #3 p4p plus people said he was scared of him

Hatton was undefeated and p4p top 10 and former ww champ..brian kenny said floyd would duck him

Baldo was lineal champ-brian kenny said floyd would duck him

Ortiz coming off of a huge win and was #2 ww and champ

these are damn good wins

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            simple

the jmm that floyd fought was at his worst shape of his carreer

the jmm that koed pac was at his best shape of his carreer

plus, jmm was too small for floyd from the get go..it was never a legit fight to begin with
            How was he to small for Floyd who in his last ww fight was 150 on fight night??

yet Manny was 151 on fight night with Jmm?

Comment

Aww, man. This is too funny. Neither of these two dudes, Pacquiao and Marquez, are welterweights, at all. Pacquiao and Marquez should not be fighting above 140, really, probably less. Nobody gave Marquez a chance to win that fight against Mayweather. You wanna know why? Cause the fight was a joke, plain and simple. Mayweather is a naturally bigger fighter than both these dudes and I would never give him credit for beating either of these dudes. He is just trying to beat up on smaller dudes. It's a laugher. To put this fight into perspective, why doesn't Floyd go up two whole weight divisions from 147 to 160 and challenge Martinez? Or if he's a 154 fighter now, why doesn't he move up two divisions to 168 and challenge Andre Ward. That's how much of a joke that fight against Marquez was. Keep trying to convince yourself, though. Maybe one day you will see that Mayweather's career is just a big illusion, he has fooled a lot of people with this illusion. Not me, though.

Comment

let him and Floyd fight again 4-times, I'm sure JMM can read and study Floyd either one of that match and who knows JMM might knock PBF out too..

Comment

I love how Marquez and Pac aren't WW's in size, even though they came in around the exact same weight Floyd does when he's at WW.

The only reason he doesn't get credit is simple.....they want to say Marquez was all of a sudden faster and better 2-3 years later, and didn't train to win the Floyd fight, and was supposedly so much better at an even older age at WW.

He should get his due for whupping Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    No No list these fighters who would beat him..please i'll wait

Cotto was #1 at 154 and champ

Oscar was #5 at 154 and champ

Judah was top 5 at ww and champ

Mosley was #1 at ww and #3 p4p plus people said he was scared of him

Hatton was undefeated and p4p top 10 and former ww champ..brian kenny said floyd would duck him

Baldo was lineal champ-brian kenny said floyd would duck him

Ortiz coming off of a huge win and was #2 ww and champ

these are damn good wins

I hear that Wladimir is going to fight the #1 HW contender. According to the above post its going to be a damn good win .... ooops, I better check who is the #1 HW contender .... lol!

Larry, by the time you reached Baldomir, didn't you tell yourself, "man, how am I going to convince boxing fans that these are damn good wins" lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Aww, man. This is too funny. Neither of these two dudes, Pacquiao and Marquez, are welterweights, at all. Pacquiao and Marquez should not be fighting above 140, really, probably less. Nobody gave Marquez a chance to win that fight against Mayweather. You wanna know why? Cause the fight was a joke, plain and simple. Mayweather is a naturally bigger fighter than both these dudes and I would never give him credit for beating either of these dudes. He is just trying to beat up on smaller dudes. It's a laugher. To put this fight into perspective, why doesn't Floyd go up two whole weight divisions from 147 to 160 and challenge Martinez? Or if he's a 154 fighter now, why doesn't he move up two divisions to 168 and challenge Andre Ward. That's how much of a joke that fight against Marquez was. Keep trying to convince yourself, though. Maybe one day you will see that Mayweather's career is just a big illusion, he has fooled a lot of people with this illusion. Not me, though.
                      Mayweather started his career as a super featherweight and fought as low as 106 lbs as an amateur. Mayweather himself is not a real welterweight! Emmanuel Steward said this years ago. The guy is only an inch taller than Marquez and an inch and a half taller than Pacquiao. You're a fool to think a fight against Marquez is equal to a fight against Martinez or Ward for Mayweather. It's not even in the same ballpark.

The reason LarryX brings up that fight is because 3 years ago everyone was acting as if Pacquiao was the man to beat Mayweather and now that he's been knocked out by a guy Mayweather easily handled AT THE SAME WEIGHT you guys refuse to give him any credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X