Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry. I just rewatched Wladimir vs Haye. Why all the blame on Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry. I just rewatched Wladimir vs Haye. Why all the blame on Haye?

It seem like only a few Klitscho trolls watched that **** fight and spread a lot of falsehood in regards to what really happened.

First off, everyone needs to go watch Wladimir vs Sultan (an opponent 10x less dangerous than Haye) to see the true nature of Wlad.
    Wladimir and Sultan pawed at each other with jabs for 12 rounds, than called it a day.

Wladimir vs David Haye was not quite as ****ty, but for a fight of that magnitude it failed miserably. Both guys were to blame.

Wladimir REFUSED to engage and David Haye ran around him for 12 rounds. Wladimir did not attack or chase once, he simply won points off his jab and the occasional right hand that hit gloves. David Haye meanwhile REFUSED to engage and just kept running around and losing points.

To say that 'Wlad can't catch Haye because Haye was running' is an utterly moronic excuse. Wladimir is a 6'6 super heavy with great atheltic abilities. If he really wanted to get Haye against the ropes and engage in actual fighting, he could have.

The truth is both ****s were scared of each other, the difference being it was in Germany where Wlad could lean and hold more, along with Wladimir being the better boxer. Horrific fight.
    They were both to blame. Both scared of each other
    40.74%
    Wladimir was to blame with his holding,lean,non aggressiveness
    16.05%
    David Haye was to blame with his running and movement
    43.21%

I think HBO went over the top. Gaye looks worse because he talked so much **** but anyone thinking he was ever gonna just come out and bumrush Wlad were fools.

Comment

Everybody knows how Wlad fights, he uses the jab and straight and keeps opponents off of him with his height. Usually people find his fights to be boring because of this. This is nothing new. Haye, on the other hand talked a big game for years, and as the smaller man it was his job to get inside on Wlad if he was gonna do all the damage that he promised he would do. Haye came off like a little b1tch in this fight because he didn't go after it the way he was supposed to, and then he blamed it on his toe. He deserves all the hate he gets for that performance.

Comment

It was a chess match - one I found intriguing. Haye simply did not throw enough to win and although the final score was wide, the rounds were very competitive. I thought Wladimir fought a smart, smart fight.

Comment

Come on man? It was the toes fault.

Comment

It was a chess match i agree.

I dont think haye took enough risks, but i dont blame either fighter. I enjoyed the fight personally.

Comment

Because Haye didn't play to win, but what Haye needed to do to win the fight really goes against what he is as a fighter.

How Haye played it, Wlad needed to make a mistake for him to have a chance and if there is one guy who doesn't slip up and sticks to his plan 100% it is Wlad so you need to force him one way or another to make mistakes and Haye didn't force Wlad to do anything it was Wlad dictating the whole fight. When Wlad dictates a fight like that he is essentially unbeatable.

Haye was able to make it a difficult fight for Wlad but that is about all he could do with the way he fought.

People blame him because they wanted to see him try and win when what he was doing was obviously failing but that is easier said than done I guess when facing the heavyweight champ.

Comment

It was not a close fight at all. You cannot win a boxing match by not throwing punchs. Haye had good lateral movement, was making Wlad miss, and did not tale advantage! The fact of the matter is you do nottalk the talk if you can't walk the walk and that is exactly what Haye did!

Comment

Both guys definitely deserve equal criticism. Haye didn't throw nearly enough, and Wlad did nothing to slow down Haye from running.

Comment

Haye was down on points and didn't press the issue. He went defense first, fight to win second. He didn't try his hardest. Wlad was ahead and he always fights that way. Blame Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X