Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia "Chavez Jr would not have lost if I was in his corner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought Garcia was a comedian that was funny.

Comment

Jr. could've had Ray Arcel, Jack Blackburn and Angelo Dundee in his corner.

He still would've lost.

If they'd made him open up, possibly by KO.

Comment

I agree, the one round he decided to fight, Martinez was badly hurt and on his way out. He should take this as a learning experience, maybe his confidence wasn't there, but he needs someone to work on his defense so he can work his way inside more effectively without taking so many shots, that way he can go to work in the body.

Comment

Garcia predicted the Jr. would win the fight. Now that he didn't he feels that he could have improved the game plan Roach had in place. Chavez Jr. could have had a prime Angelo Dundee, Cus D'Amato, and Garcia in his corner and he still would have lost. Why? Because there is only so much you can teach a unprofessional lazy ass loser that's why. In fact I take that back because I think both Dundee and D'Amato would have given up on him.

Garcia's change of plan would only help Sergio see more openings. But if he wants to take that spoiled brat under his wing then by all means they should let him. Be fun to see how that turns out.

Comment

chavez jr is a bum. he doesn't take the sport seriously and doesn't listen to anybody because he thinks he can walk in the ring without training and bully everyone with size alone. if god was working his corner this cheatin fraud still woulda lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              JCC Jr. sucks so bad, Martinez should get no credit for winning that fight.

He beat a bum. So what?

Is that really what you are implying?...
              take it as you will, but many posters on here know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                take it as you will, but many posters on here know what i mean
                I hope they're not the same posters who praise Martinez for the win after calling Jr a no talent bum.

That would make them fanboys.

Comment

You ended MarGoditos career.

bum ass trainer

Comment

[
                    Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    I agree, the one round he decided to fight, Martinez was badly hurt and on his way out. He should take this as a learning experience, maybe his confidence wasn't there, but he needs someone to work on his defense so he can work his way inside more effectively without taking so many shots, that way he can go to work in the body.

Jr looks like he is floating in the air

Comment

It's not just Chavez and Arum smoking that kush.

Comment

Working...
                      X