No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford vs Spence

I feel that Spence would be susceptible to Crawford angles, switch hitting etc, Spence is a powerful fighter with great technique but imo a slick boxer(Crawford) could SD or UD him.

Crawford gets tko'd

Comment

Crawford is a beast though. Im not ready to bet against him even against Spence.

Comment

crawford is probably too small. but crawford is something special too and my mind on this could change.

Comment

Crawford is too slick but I need to see him against a decent 147 to see how he is at the weight.. But Peterson was touching up Spence so Crawford would put hands on him.

Comment

I have it on Crawford for a late TKO or U.D

Comment

Based on eyeball test, this is a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Based on the eye test Spence stops him late. Spence is the kind of skilled boxer puncher that could compete with Floyd in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Based on eyeball test, this is a 50-50 fight.
                  I see it the same way.

One thing is for sure- Spence is there to be hit. He leaves himself wide open pretty similarly to GGG...all attack, attack, attack. That style works - against some people - but when he faces a guy who has enough pop to hurt him...it changes things.

50/50 atm

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Based on the eye test Spence stops him late. Spence is the kind of skilled boxer puncher that could compete with Floyd in his prime.
                    Not even close for me. 29 y/o Floyd washes this 29 y/o Spence. He was getting hit clean by Lamont and was having trouble landing clean on a guy who literally stood right in front of him - oddest strategy of a fighter I've seen

Comment

Working...
                    X