Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva has no killer instinct, that's why he's such an ass shooter.

If Silva and his father didn't BEG Del Bosque for mins back in September, believe me. Thiago Alcantara would be with the squad and Silva would be back home watching on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris The Blade View Post
      David Silva was ass yesterday.
      Great input, short and straight to the point.

Prediction for tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Silva.

Silva is more likely to be dropped, for reasons already given. As it happens I don't think either of them will miss out.

I honestly don't see how anyone could think Iniesta is having a better tournament than Silva. If Xavi would've had the tournament Silva is having everyone would be wanking themselves silly. The game against Portugal was the first time Silva hasn't ran the full backs ragged.
        Makes no sense, whatsoever, Silva is playing better than Iniesta yet he will not start the final most likely. If Silva was the better player, he wouldn’t be subbed or have his position under threat. Iniesta has been the better player and will make team of the tournament while Silva won’t.

Stats are meaningless, Iniesta has been Spain’s best attacking player this tournament, he has been the oil that has been running the wheel while Silva has been a bystander. Silva will miss the final because he offers nothing to the Spainish team that they don’t have on the bench. Cesc holds poession as well as Silva but he can score and create and at times is more direct when necessary. Pedro cannot hold poesseion as well but he can score and cause defensive more problems. Just like in 2010 World Cup Final, Silva will be watching it from the bench.

I know you are defending Silva since his La Liga reject ass helped your team win the title along with another La Liga reject in Augero and Toure
        Last edited by Flawless*; 06-28-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Italy have never lost a competitive game against Germany.

That's some going.

Comment

• Germany are about to crush Italy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post

Hat trick tonight
              1 down, 2 to go.

Comment

• Balotelli! Screw Germany.

Comment

• It seems odd to see Balotelli celebrating a goal

Comment

• Badstuber getting owned by a black man once again.

Pure thuggery by Balotelli.

Comment

• Italy rapin Germany yet again...lol......

Comment

Working...
                      X