Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Bermane threw the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If took a dive he's really ****ing bad at it. Dude was out cold

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      Malik Scott took a dive. There is no doubt about that.
      Actually, Malik Scott got KTFO.

Folks think it was a dive because they say the right didn't land or didn't appear hard enough.

And they are right.

But, it was the left to the temple that put Scott in LaLa Land.

Watch

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I dont think he recovered from the first fight with all those punches he took , i think the Rossey fight was an indication of that . Mercante said he knew the fight was over after the first knock down which rattled Stivernes entire body . He said there was no desire in Stivernes eyes when he got up so he basically gave up , this is what he told me .

People who also think this was a better performance than Joshuas really have to set their bar higher and im not talking about at the pub !

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          If that’s the case he’s already set for life lmao a million dollars does not guarantee a set life.
          You don't read to well do you??

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            Actually, Malik Scott got KTFO.

Folks think it was a dive because they say the right didn't land or didn't appear hard enough.

And they are right.

But, it was the left to the temple that put Scott in LaLa Land.

Watch

[IMG][/IMG]
            That's on account of most people DNSAB True story

Comment

No he came in out of shape and got destroyed, training seriously makes a world of difference to punch resistance and determination.

Malik Scott took a dive and it was hilarious watching him try to act dazed off of punches that didn't even land. That dude is a disgrace if I ever saw one.

Comment

He never threw the fight, he just never trained. The punches he took were powerful and both legs were bent behind him. He was knocked out.

Comment

He looked the part of a guy who didn't train and came to get a check. It happens all the time.

Comment

Doubtful. He got ironed out and heavily concussed

Comment

I wouldn't say he took a dive but Stiverne looked intimidated when he stepped into the ring.. He did not throw a punch, that shows you he was scared to throw a jab in the fear of a right..

Comment

Working...
                      X