Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kim Talks Mayweather, Khan, Foreman, Cotto, Leonard (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kim Talks Mayweather, Khan, Foreman, Cotto, Leonard (Video)

Some of you will be mad lol...especially Wazza

I already commented on the video on Youtube.

Steve Kim cant even score fights. Why is he called a boxing expert? He only likes fighters that get hit and bleed. Therefore he doesnt like fighters like Floyd and Khan. Foreman is boring though. No doubt about that.

Comment

That is one ugly mother. The zits and acne blast through the camera!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        That is one ugly mother. The zits and acne blast through the camera!!!
        Yes, Steve Kim is ugly. Let the hating begin, you guys !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          I already commented on the video on Youtube.

Steve Kim cant even score fights. Why is he called a boxing expert? He only likes fighters that get hit and bleed. Therefore he doesnt like fighters like Floyd and Khan. Foreman is boring though. No doubt about that.
          A good amount of people like straight forward fighters, there's nothing wrong with that. I appreciate the sweet science to the fullest, but there's nothing like seeing an all out brawl (or maybe a mix of the two).

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            Some of you will be mad lol...especially Wazza

I agree with steve on everything except his analysis of foreman and leonard beating Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
              I agree with steve on everything except his analysis of foreman and leonard beating Pacquiao and Mayweather.
              I agreed with him on Leonard beating Pac and Mayweather, but didn't agree that Foreman is going to wax Cotto (though I give Foreman a chance to win).

But I lol'd at his Khan comments.

Comment

agree with what he says leonard would beat mayweather and pacquiao. He was a big fast powerful ww with a good chin he would eat mannys shots and KO him, id give floyd abit of a chance because he is versitle and has a good defence but i see leonard beating him also.

Comment

Amir Khan only got hit on the chin once against Paulie and this guy is tryna front like he watched the fight or watched any of Amir's fights for that matter cos since he lost almost 2 years ago Amir has won comfortably and it does not matter who he fought because the point is that this joke is tryna make out like Amir Khan is still the same fighter 2 years ago and his chin is still the same when it has yet to be tested.

It is not just this fool but the rest of these American jokes that make out like they have analysed Amir over a long period of time and the truth of the matter is that you have just seen the knock out blow he received from Prescott. That was 2 years ago and he ain't ffs let himself be exposed like that again.

Then these American bums want to comment about David Haye having a bad chin and I know for a fact that the majority of these fools that act like they know everything about Haye but they never even heard of him before the valuev fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
                    Amir Khan only got hit on the chin once against Paulie and this guy is tryna front like he watched the fight or watched any of Amir's fights for that matter cos since he lost almost 2 years ago Amir has won comfortably and it does not matter who he fought because the point is that this joke is tryna make out like Amir Khan is still the same fighter 2 years ago and his chin is still the same when it has yet to be tested.

It is not just this fool but the rest of these American jokes that make out like they have analysed Amir over a long period of time and the truth of the matter is that you have just seen the knock out blow he received from Prescott. That was 2 years ago and he ain't ffs let himself be exposed like that again.

Then these American bums want to comment about David Haye having a bad chin and I know for a fact that the majority of these fools that act like they know everything about Haye but they never even heard of him before the valuev fight.
                    There's no doubt that Khan's a great talent, but we can't overlook the fact that he hasn't really been in there with real punchers to prove the overall worth of his chin since he got KO'd, and to be honest...it makes sense that they haven't thrown him in with the wolves just yet being they're polishing him up so he is ready when the time comes.

Maybe he was weight drained? Cotto's chin was a bit suspect in the past, but when he went up in weight he seemed a lot more durable. Let's see if being at 140lbs helps Khan the same way.

Comment

Working...
                    X