View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:13 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3050 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,123,385.12
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
After I take your momís and your wifeís rotten stinkin ***** out of my mouth. Tell them to use douche, punk ass. And you know too much about putting dicks in your mom, there are other women out there, stop banging your own mother & stop selling yourself on those corners hoe-Undisputed Dummy-LOL!
Yeah, you're a proper hateful little freak you are.

Have you not got anything else to do with your life other than be hateful to a quality fighter on line?

I feel sorry for you.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote