View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:55 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Verus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these partsVerus is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,043,007.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
I never said I was a good boxer, I said YOU or none of the losers here are-LOL! I already know you have never been inside the ring; Undisputed Dummy-LOL!!! Your punk ass probably has never been in a street fight or got your ass kicked way too many times for you to remember-LOL!! And how can someone get shook in cyberspace? Your a real f....idiot with that comment-wannabe boxing fan! Apparently you read my posts-LOL!!!!
You said earlier that you went to Penn State...like in University or were you referring to some sort of incarceration? By the way college boy, you should not have slept in English class. The word "your " is not the same as you're. One is the second person singular and the other is a contraction of you are. Your a crazy angry person is not the same as you're (you are) a crazy angry person.
Verus is offline   Reply With Quote