Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15% landed lmao.

Comment

• It's an exciting, entertaining fight. That's all good for me though the decision is horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
        bradley looks like he needs his medication
        Provo might had done permanent damage on this dude

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          How did you have it?

I had Horn edging it.

Great fight though.
          Manny 116-112

I had it even after 8 but thought manny really hurt him in 9th and horn never really found his groove again and manny took the last 4 rds..

Horn fought a valiant fight, and manny is almost shot, I don't see manny beating any of the top welters

Spence, Thurman, Brook, Porter, Bradley, Crawford and would dominate a guy like horn

Comment

• Comment

• Thats nuts. Manny hit dude just on that one side of his head almost as much as Horn landed all night everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                That means PAc landed 88+62 on Horn's head right? Not got hit with that number.
                Yea they are saying Manny landed 148 upstairs with 35 downstairs for 183 total landed while Horn landed 63 head shots and 30 body shots for 93 total.

I don't know if Manny out landed Horn 2 to 1 but I know he landed a lot more clean shots.

Comment

• Oh my Stephen A will ruin these ESPN cards!

Comment

• lordy

Comment

• "Kid got a trophy (and a huge one) for trying hard not for winning" Thats the problem with this world. - "Teddy Atlas"

#MannyGotRobbed

Comment

Working...
                      X