Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: Froch is Not The Terminator, I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale: Froch is Not The Terminator, I Can Beat Him!

JAMES DEGALE has Carl Froch firmly in his sights after taking a major step towards a world title tilt on Saturday.

The Londoner retained his WBC silver super-middleweight belt by defeating Croatian Stjepan Bozic at Bluewater, Kent.

DeGale, the 2008 Olympic middleweight gold medallist, dominated the contest, with Bozic’s corner throwing in the towel before the start of the fifth round.

DeGale, 27, is hungry for a domestic showdown with WBA and IBF champion Froch.

He said: “I’m in ­boxing for the big fight, I love the big shows. And Carl Froch is a fantastic fighter.

“But everyone is making him out to be like ‘The Terminator’, who can’t be beaten. But he has lost before and I think I’m all wrong for him.” [Click Here To Read More]

if Degale thinks he can lie on the ropes and get hit like that against Froch he'd get KO'd in DosRounds! He's not on his level yet. He needs to work on his defense and movement a lot to be competitive with Froch.

Comment

Froch could take Groves, DeGale and Cleverly out before the end of 2013 if Hearn would let him.

Comment

Despite Froch's age he has not slipped and in many ways seems to have got better. DeGale can talk a good fight but neither him or Groves will beat Froch.

Comment

Degale cant handel speed, and he himself is incapeble of exploding.

He would get Koéd inside 2 against somone like pascal.

Froch would just waith and, then explode like a cobra and batter degale to a nice tko

Comment

Degale would have the better chance between himself and groves at beating froch. But only if he stays off the ropes and keeps the fight in the centre of the ring. He's capable of outboxing carl but for someone with a gold medal he gets hit alot. I see froch koing both degale and groves

Comment

**** of DeGale you caaaaaaaaaannnnnnt. That is all.

Comment

Id like froch in some domestic battles.

Would be fun to watch,

Id be with the underdog, just to see the look on frochs face

Comment

DeGale just getting his name out there. I don't think either he or Groves are on Froch's radar just now.

Hopefully DeGale gets a shot at the WBC title. Bika would be a tough fight and a solid test of whether he is ready for world level.

I just wish he'd have gotten rid of Jim McDonnell who is just a bum of a trainer. I fear it's going to take a loss for him to realise that.

Comment

DeGale sits on the ropes to much..Froch would have a field day with him.

The winner of Bika Vs Periban would be a good test for DeGale.

Comment

Working...
                    X