No announcement yet.

Do you own a PS3, or a XBOX 360???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you own a PS3, or a XBOX 360???

I personally own a PS3. And right now I am currently playing Modern Warfare 2 and Fight Night Round 4. I would like to buy the new Uncharted but I have a strict budget due to school. Gran Turismo is looking nice to..

What do you own? And what are your favourite games?
    Playstation 3
    55.56%
    XBOX 360
    18.52%
    Both Systems
    25.93%
    I don't own a system
    0.00%

Only a ps3 since 2 of my xbox360s got the red ring of death. Microsoft blows, like I want to send it back to them to get it fixed. I should just have to send it back to the store or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
      Only a ps3 since 2 of my xbox360s got the red ring of death. Microsoft blows, like I want to send it back to them to get it fixed. I should just have to send it back to the store or some ****.
      I had a PS3 get the YLOD recently. But it was also a launch model 60gb, which I never shut off or cleaned because I was lazy... That system was old anyways, not only did I not take care of it, but I am pretty sure I bought it back in 2005,2006. Whatever, it is what it is. My new slim is treating me nice.

I have three buddies who have had multiple problems with there 360's. Probably why two of them own PS3's now.

Comment

I have a 360 and have had no problems for 3 years now. Im looking to get a PS3 this Xmas.

Comment

I got both, but ive been playing my nintendo gamecube a lot lately!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            I got both, but ive been playing my nintendo gamecube a lot lately!
            I forgot those even existed.

Comment

Playstation 3! Currently playing Modern Warfare 2 and FIFA 10.

Comment

Xbox. Had it for about a year now. My brother bought me some games, so I've been playing it more recently.

Comment

I got both consoles.

Comment

Working...
                  X