• Here Mozza Have A Drink

On Me

http://i43.tinypic.com/s49t9l.jpg

Thanks! Here's one for you:

http://www.legaljuice.com/urine%20cu...ss%20straw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
      Aww come on now mozza thats no very nice

What did you think of the game yesterday then mozza???? you think you can come back from this and win the league???

Still think the dream team of walter mitty and sally macoist is the right thing for rangers???

And what about boyd, again failing to score against celtic canny produce it in the big games whats your thoughts on him???

Comment

I thought it was a poor game but we were the better team and more deserving of the victory.

My faith in Walter Smith is unwavering and there is no doubt in my mind that we can win the league. Whether we will or not is another matter.

Boyd has only played against Celtic twice meaning he has scored one goal in two games however he should have scored yesterday but the reason he didn't was nothing to do with quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
          I thought it was a poor game but we were the better team and more deserving of the victory.

My faith in Walter Smith is unwavering and there is no doubt in my mind that we can win the league. Whether we will or not is another matter.

Boyd has only played against Celtic twice meaning he has scored one goal in two games however he should have scored yesterday but the reason he didn't was nothing to do with quality.
          Aye i thought you were the better team as well, but you couldent put the ball in the net, mcdonalds strike was a peach tho

Listening to the phone in yesterday the rangers fans turning on smith, i can see him leaving at the end of the season, when we get 4 in a row.

Boyd has played 5 times against celtic, and only scored 1, you would expect better from him, when hes no scoring rangers struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
            Aye i thought you were the better team as well, but you couldent put the ball in the net, mcdonalds strike was a peach tho

Listening to the phone in yesterday the rangers fans turning on smith, i can see him leaving at the end of the season, when we get 4 in a row.

Boyd has played 5 times against celtic, and only scored 1, you would expect better from him, when hes no scoring rangers struggle.
            He's started twice for Rangers against Celtic. What happened at Kilmarnock doesn't interest me.

Comment

I'll take a Seven & Seven please, with a shot of Seagrams Seven Whiskey.

Comment

sprite is so much better than 7-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                  sprite is so much better than 7-up.

same ****.

Comment

aye cheers to ya Mozza

Comment

Working...
                    X