Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ima peace out boxingscene (not your typical)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Can you post one last tittie pic before you go...those pert pubescent breasts are to die for (no ****).
    Good stuff brother... Jhonny says hello.

Comment

LOl **** off you ******.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        god damn earl. Plenty of guys that age and older use forums but this makes the Tyron biggums thing even more hilarious

Also I don't buy it. Everyone who wants to make it known they're leaving always come back. El blanco and gong just slid away and stayed away without announcing it
        It's like breaking up with a girl. If you constantly tell her you're gonna break up with her, that means you don't want to break up with her and just want attention.

If you really were serious about leaving her you would just start ****ing other hoes and never talk to her again.

Comment

earl couldnt even last 6 months, back to his usual "trolling" hes made like 10 wilder threads this week

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          All i see he asking whitey

Ask some brothas man thats where all the $$$ come from
          dude goes on no fap for 2 weeks and think he turned his life around
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 11-08-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

earl couldnt even last 6 months, back to his usual "trolling" hes made like 10 wilder threads this week

Im not trolling im just exposing ignorance. This site is toxic, the entire fanbase of boxing is toxic and if people want to play the fool im going to treat them like fools. Yourself included

Comment

So i turned 30 the other week and i been taking a look at my life.

A lot of things haven't gone the way i wanted you know. I have been getting into this self development stuff lately, the internet is amazing with all of the info out there, and i have found loads of information and different things that will be a great help to me.

But the area i'm slacking on and it's the same as always is taking action and at 30 years old I shouldn't be sitting around on forums all day and **** like that, and this place is addictive.

You all know i got involved in trolling heavily last year and that's embarrassing tbh i need to hold my hands up and say that ain't who i am and that is a pretty big sign i need a change and a clear out.

Take care everyone i interact with on here, i may pop in from time to time after a big fight etc to see what's happening but my days of being a regular are done.

Just wanted to leave on a positive note.

I will skull **** you...you ask me when you can leave. I got 20 years life experience on your soft pink azz, I don't troll, I clock a grip while talking ****, you just a bish puto...

Pull you BF divk out you azz, **** you.
              But, thank you, I had no idea people like you really existed.
              Positive note, you taught to never, ever underestimate the stupidity of others.

Comment

Fap????

He is a worthless hoe.

Comment

Im not trolling im just exposing ignorance. This site is toxic, the entire fanbase of boxing is toxic and if people want to play the fool im going to treat them like fools. Yourself included
                  You can be anonymous on the net, that is why you see all this ignorance at times and people acting brave.

On that note you can get the **** out and won't be missed. Nobody cares

Comment

why even make a thread like this?

Comment

you're fine dude. look at larry you ain't as bad as him right? or are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X