Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's been the biggest beefs on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal vs Conservative I don't even know what that is. Most of my friends on this side to the right call themselves more of Libertarians and I would never ever call myself a liberal. I am a pragmatic progressive. To your point....those are the most thought provocking debates. Race vs Race is where it gets pretty vile, pretty mean, and pretty damn serious. Remember when xcaret was going to fight.......someone I forget his name. All I remember is "At least I'm not a midget like your brain is" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      you ate two steaks....damn you must be a huge muthaforker! Two steaks? Thats just bad!
      Bro, I'm 6ft, 235 odd. Need to lose a stone or so. Trust, I can eat.

Comment

Virgins vs The Laid

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          I give him 5 dollar in April, next year he get another 5 dollar from no happy with S5, that make 10 dollar, and he go buy a 10 dollar book, then he go ebay and sell it for 15 dollar. he make 5 dollar profit.
          russell peters at the swap meet.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            Bro, I'm 6ft, 235 odd. Need to lose a stone or so. Trust, I can eat.
            Man you're fat. I'm 6'5 and 245 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              Cuah, you are an annoying person. You're a nice guy but annoying as ****. I don't even know why but I find you annoying. Some of us troll, some are mean, but you're nice, yet oh I want to punch you.
              That's not nice, for the record, you would get punched back in the face really hard.

Comment

mexico v pr easy for me.

even though I love the utter stupidity and laughing at how hard may and pac fans ride ***. watching males gay up so bad is pretty amusing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  That's not nice, for the record, you would get punched back in the face really hard.
                  I would duck and aim a shot at your body. You would stumble back gasping for breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    mexico v pr easy for me.

even though I love the utter stupidity and laughing at how hard may and pac fans ride ***. watching males gay up so bad is pretty arousing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                      russell peters at the swap meet.
                      Stingy ass, how much would you give?

Comment

Working...
                      X