No announcement yet.

True or False? Cotto is being written off for These Reasons:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely disagree.

I'm writing Cotto off, because I don't think he has any chance of winning. I hope he wins, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Both dudes retirement can't come fast enough. Hopefully they take their garbage ass fans with them.

Pac and Floyd retiring would be bad for boxing INITIALLY, but someone always comes to fill the void eventually. Floyd filled Oscars, then Manny filled Floyd's and Floyd came back.

It would probably be good for the 140 and 147 pound division as you will get better matchups as someone tries to step up as the new kingpin. Atm they are all too scared to fight for fear of losing taking them out of the Mayweather and MP sweepstakes. E.g. You wouldn't have had Bradley worrying about what "could" happen against Khan that might take him out of the sweeps.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        What if we just preferred to have seen Cotto coming off wins against top 10 JMW's to see this fight as legit?

I'm sure you'd prefer to be tossing Kristin Kreuk's salad somewhere other than in your fantasies, rather than posting on bscen, but life just isn't fair.

Comment

Working...
        X