No announcement yet.

Khabib threaten UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    So you are basically pissed that mcnuggat 'got away with it' and what he did was the same as the russians. You are bringing a cage jump from the past into it but whatever. If mcnuggat brought a dolly to the ufc that night then maybe, but he didnt and the courts dealt with him. Khabib will have to take his medicine for starting that off that night and talking crap about not talking crap which was total crap. The next time some fighter says something crazy in the run up to the fight i hope u will jump on them too :-) Thats my opinion.
    Looks like you’ll disregard Conor punching a random teammate for no reason and that being okay. The past is brought up because thats what a double standard is.

One guy can do the same and be punished differently. One guy can attack a random team member for no reason but is punished in a different manner..in this case, no punishment. Its not opinion, its fact. Khabibs brother had NOTHING to do with Khabib jumping over the cage. Neither did Conor.

Its like if you see your mom arguing with someone and you randomly punch someone near you. Like..wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Looks like you’ll disregard Conor punching a random teammate for no reason and that being okay. The past is brought up because thats what a double standard is.

One guy can do the same and be punished differently. One guy can attack a random team member for no reason but is punished in a different manner..in this case, no punishment. Its not opinion, its fact. Khabibs brother had NOTHING to do with Khabib jumping over the cage. Neither did Conor.

Its like if you see your mom arguing with someone and you randomly punch someone near you. Like..wtf?
      dude u just dont get it do you. I already explained mcgregor 'could' say i thought this guy was about to jump into the crowd to join his mate khabid in attacking my team so i swung at him. my bad, sorry it was the heat of the moment, i thought he was going to attack my mates, like his brother was currently doing.

The clue is in the fence jumper attacking his team

anyway ive done enough explaining, we just cant agree

Comment

Khabib has failed a drug test. Dana White has informed the mcgregor camp, it will be released to media in 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Khabib has failed a drug test. Dana White has informed the mcgregor camp, it will be released to media in 24 hours
          Where do you get your info?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Khabib jumped out of the cage after Conor threw a dolly at a bus window injuring two fighters and cancelling two fights, leaving four people without a pay day.

That's not a good logic.

If you smack my cousin, I can go punch your uncle? How does that make sense?
            mcgregor threw a dolly that day?????

of course not

was mcgregor taken in custody and charged because of it?

yes

again in the USA you dont take the law into your own hands.....

come on vlad you know what you are doing right now is talking like one of those hillary liberals...

you are BETTER than that

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

of course not

yes

come on vlad you know what you are doing right now is talking like one of those hillary liberals...

you are BETTER than that
              I'm just saying Khabib jumping out of the cage does not justify Conor hitting another random person. Had he jumped after Khabib and attacked Khabib, I would have zero problems with that. But Khabib's corner man was possibly trying to jump out after Khabib to stop him, and hold him back. But then when Conor randomly punched him, he turned to Conor and the brawl in the cage started.

@ the Hillary liberal comment.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

of course not

yes

you are BETTER than that
                I'm guessing he has a issue with the double standard the UFC has set here. UFC did nothing about Conor jumping the cage and pushing a ref. Or the dolly throw, or the jumping out of the cage to get Aldo. Or maybe Conor hitting people at weigh ins like he did with khabib and Nate.
                You know those things? UFC did nothing and when asked about these things. UFC said Conor has legal issues thats punishment on it's own lol.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Where do you get your info?
                  Conor grew up ten minutes from me. Dublin is a small place, we have many mutual friends. I broke a lot of the malignaggi sparring news for this forum during the mayweather camp.

Anyway, I have friends in the SBG gym that Conor trains in with John Kavangh. The rumors were going around that gym this evening

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Conor grew up ten minutes from me. Dublin is a small place, we have many mutual friends. I broke a lot of the malignaggi sparring news for this forum during the mayweather camp.

Anyway, I have friends in the SBG gym that Conor trains in with John Kavangh. The rumors were going around that gym this evening
                    Cool let's see if you're right tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Cool let's see if you're right tomorrow.
                      You will be dissapointed

Comment

Working...
                      X