No announcement yet.

Street Fighter IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter IV

Any Street Fighter IV players around here? I don't think I can recall it ever being brought up.. I feel like I'm the only one lol.

Who's your characters? I play Sagat and Abel/Zangief. I'm more of an advanced player, I've been hittin fools with Shoryukens since the early 90s and haven't gotten bored with it since.

Medium Elbow in the air + Medium Punch + Heavy Shoryuken Movement + Focus Cancel + Forward Step Kick + Tiger Destructor Ultra

Played a little SF 2 and SF 2 remix. Usually I would play as Ryu. Haven't got around to play SF4. Might wait a little until Super Street fighter 4 is released to buy.

Comment

I have not played in a while, i'm waiting for super street fighter 4 and all the new characters.

I like Akuma and Balrog, those are the two characters i play the most with.

Comment

It's been discussed here before, I bought the game (PS3) and an arcade stick. Been playing SF series since the 90's. Bison is my Character followed by E Honda.

Comment

Balrog's my niggggguh. I use Balrog and Sagat.

Comment

You guys know about "super" street fighter 4 right?

It includes some new girl, T.Hawk, and Guy and Cody from Final fight amongst others.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              You guys know about "super" street fighter 4 right?

It includes some new girl, T.Hawk, and Guy and Cody from Final fight amongst others.
              Just checked it.......looks great!!

Comment

When it first came out I played it like crazy, now not so much. I have it for the 360, the controller sucks for it, but I aint about to get a fight stick (cheap ones break, expensive ones dont, but are close to 200).

Comment

if we're talking fighting games street fighter 3rd strike is the only one you need.

SF4 is a joke completely disrespecting the fans by releasing such a terd!

Time will tell... sf4 is 3 years... people will still play 3rd strike.

Comment

Sagat is teh sexy

Comment

Working...
                    X