• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was worse?

What was worse?

Tyson Furys ring walk

or

Terry O'Connors decision

Terry O'connor's decision by far, but that ring walk was ****ing terrible.

Comment

i dunno that ringwalk was painfull, i was cringing hard.

Comment

I didn't see the ring walk, what happened?

Comment

he was dancing around and singing, it was like your dad at a wedding. It was horrible

Comment

The decision, the ring walk was awesome, even more so after Fury's lackluster performance.

Comment

Refs deciscion was so bad that fight was fixed feel sorry for those who bet on mcD fury needs to fight in a bigger ring so he has more space to pull off his **** his performance was bad tonight hes never gonna be a world champ he was mocking mcD calling him a chump but we all know who the chump is stupid wasteman how the fuk do u punch yourself in the face and almost get koed.

Comment

I really feel sorry for Mcdermott, he was saying "what have i got to do to win here"

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                  I really feel sorry for Mcdermott, he was saying "what have i got to do to win here"
                  same here mate ..... fury is definitely not the world beater he claims to be

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    I felt sorry for him too at this point. Terry O'connor twice robbed him now.

Comment

Working...
                    X