UFC Greenlights Construction of Russian Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Greenlights Construction of Russian Stadium

UFC Greenlights Construction of Russian Stadium

UFC President Dana White today greenlighted work to begin on the construction of a new Zuffa-owned stadium in Russia that will be able to hold a number of different sporting events, including soccer, boxing, and of course, mixed martial arts.

“This is a big moment for the company and I couldn’t have picked a better day to announce this monumental event,” said White. “I can’t wait for this Stadium to be finished and we’re even including the fans in the process by holding a contest on the internet for people to choose the name of it.”

Construction is tentatively scheduled to be done in time for UFC 115 on April 1st, 2010.

“A Project like this Reaches millions In the Largest group of Fans in the sport,” said White. “Out Of all the places in the world to put up a stadium, this was the only place for us, and we’re gonna Love Seeing the UFC here

The UFC are pulling out all the stops to get Fedor into the company. Fedor v Lesnar at UFC 115 sounds good to me.

Comment

Read it again dude, look real close for the clues.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
        Read it again dude, look real close for the clues.
        I don't get it. whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
          A Project like this Reaches millions In the Largest group of Fans in the sport,” said White. “Out Of all the places in the world to put up a stadium, this was the only place for us, and we’re gonna Love Seeing the UFC here
          oh I see. this is a pretty lame April Fools joke.
          Last edited by -Swizzy-; 04-01-2009, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X