No announcement yet.

Nolan calls out fight2beat and willing to put smack talk title on the line

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nolan calls out fight2beat and willing to put smack talk title on the line

OI ****e2beat one off u acceptin ma challenge muthafuka or what im willing to put the title on the line here

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
    OI ****e2beat one off u acceptin ma challenge muthafuka or what im willing to put the title on the line here
    im happy to see this , that mother ****er is gay as hell

nolan for the win , first round first punch

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
      im happy to see this , that mother ****er is gay as hell

nolan for the win , first round first punch
      lol im ready for this one just need f2b to turn up now and not hide away

Comment

'Ding' 'Ding'

LETS GET IT ON !

Comment

Gullyside promotions can throw this one up straight away as well..
          I can get the contracts paged to each other get them signed and were on..

Gotta admit its not common practise though for FB after getting knocked out in his last battle to get a shot at the title in his next but if the champ calls it the champ calls it and i can arrange the details and get this one up and running

Bout must be lined up after the Real Deal/Z'ee clash though
          as FB has been ordered to take at least 1 day off due to him getting lyrically knocked out..Its standard practise we gotta look after these fighters

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            Gullyside promotions can throw this one up straight away as well..
            I can get the contracts paged to each other get them signed and were on..

Gotta admit its not common practise though for FB after getting knocked out in his last battle to get a shot at the title in his next but if the champ calls it the champ calls it and i can arrange the details and get this one up and running

Bout must be lined up after the Real Deal/Z'ee clash though
            as FB has been ordered to take at least 1 day off due to him getting lyrically knocked out..Its standard practise we gotta look after these fighters
            no worries im only throwing the title into the frame so he accepts but i have a feeling he will anyway but its gonna be an easy fight i predict a brutal first round ko for f2b this could end his career

Comment

I dont think it will go more then 3 rounds

He aint got the lyrical know how to keep up with you
              And if i see the word F.aggot im complaining to the ref in a instant

Comment

I dont think it will go more then 3 rounds

He aint got the lyrical know how to keep up with you
                And if i see the word F.aggot im complaining to the ref in a instant
                i think it will be instant dq m8

Comment

Thats if he hasnt retired already...

I did hear through my inside connections that FB was crying in the changing room after the fight with Z'ee proclamied he Loved brain harvey and he might retire walked off with his ipod blasting East 17 So who knows mate he might be finished with the sport..

I havent had anything faxed to me though as of yet so fingers crossed

Comment

Thats if he hasnt retired already...

I did hear through my inside connections that FB was crying in the changing room after the fight with Z'ee proclamied he Loved brain harvey and he might retire walked off with his ipod blasting East 17 So who knows mate he might be finished with the sport..

I havent had anything faxed to me though as of yet so fingers crossed
                    i hope it wasnt stay he ad playing we need him back ii need to fight lol mite thread hop and pick a fight lol and bring some ppl back lol

Comment

Working...
                    X