Copycat winning gloves???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copycat winning gloves???

http://store.titlemma.com/fighting-sports.html

Lol...they look eerily similar to the winning gloves (same logo) used the by the likes of Manny Pacquiao, DLH, Erik Morales, PBF

Thing is they're made in China...and have no affiliation whatsoever with Winning...wtf.
    Last edited by mishka80; 12-02-2008, 12:59 AM.

i got a title boxing catalog and it said if u like winning gloves ull love fightingsports gloves. i think i might get them.

Comment

You got the saying wrong....."If You Like WINNING, You Will Love FIGHTING!"

I don't see the word gloves in there. I think, with them not even being affiliated with Winning.....it's ridiculous that they have the same logo style.

Quote from Title Rep:

"The Fighting sports gloves are made in China. They are made of the
      highest quality materials and are similar to Reyes gloves in that
      respect. However, they are not the Mexican style gloves that Reyes are.
      They do however have a very tight hand compartment offering the sung fit
      you're looking for. I hope this is the information you're looking for,
      please let me know if I can be of any further assistance."

I'm curious as to why the representative of title didn't bother mentioning winning gloves in his post..

I am still saving up $$ to get me a pair of winning gloves. I don't wanna risk it with these fake look-a-likes. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure they're high quality..but Winning has many top names backing them up.

But please buy them..as I have yet to find a review on these gloves.... !
      Last edited by mishka80; 12-02-2008, 02:41 AM.

Comment

yeah i knew they didnt say gloves i just decided to add them to be more specific but once i get paid im probably gonna get them.

Comment

Winning owns Fightingsports. Look at the product id: WINPFG WH. And it says they are Japanese..

Comment

if u look in the title website..it says "The pride and joy of Japan for decades is now available to you in Fighting." its made in china thou..but i think the design is japanese..i like it though..fits snuggly, and good support in ur wrist and thumb. its better than ever last thats too tight and kills ur circulation..lol..i too am saving up for the real winning..but i gotta say..this fightin aint bad..

Comment

also..title boxing have been known for copy cat products..like pro mex..looks like reyes.but not as good lol

Comment

Working...
              X