No announcement yet.

Voting Republican or Democrat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting Republican or Democrat

[IMG]http://weird-****.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/us-elections-qi.jpg[/IMG]

Makes you wonder.

i'm heterosexual so i will be voting republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Gee I bet that's accurate. Well if you want to stereotype Republicans have all the money and therefore most of the power, so they can't be too stupid.
      that's a smaller percentage of the Republicans vs. the larger percentage of **** kickin morons. the only reason they're even in the same group is that the rich/smart can (and always have been able to) manipulate the ignorant masses in everything from politics, to labor, to purchasing power.

but fret not. you think that's bad, you outta see way ignorance is dissipated amongst the Democrats...

Comment

Gee I bet that's accurate. Well if you want to stereotype Republicans have all the money and therefore most of the power, so they can't be too stupid.
        The Republican Elite for the most part have all the money.

The rest of these southern Republicans are just toothless dumb followers holding the bible, preaching against abortion and hate on the F.AGS.

Comment

Voting for Obama simply because I don't want McCain having a stroke midterm and having to deal with Palin as President of the good ol U.S. of A.

Comment

Most small business owners or anyone that is in a higher tax bracket usually votes Republican. I don't have any stats to back that up on hand but I know you couldn't prove me wrong. I understand that half the republican base is a bunch of bible banging moralists which is too bad, it gives the rest a bad rap. Kind of like bleeding heart liberals on the other side.
            exactly.

both parties work together great once you take the moronic public outt've the picture.

Comment

Working...
            X