3. Tyson
    4. Frazer
    5. Lewis
    6. Holmes
    7. Holyfield
    8. Louis
    9. V.Klitschko
    10. W.Klitshcko

Not too many old heavyweights in mine. Reason being is i thought about if fighters fought each other and simply, i think the standard improved over the years so your Tyson's and Lewis were fitter and therefore probably would have won. I left Chicken Bowe of the list because he's a p*ssy. Fact.

Comment

• Not too many old heavyweights in mine. Reason being is i thought about if fighters fought each other and simply, i think the standard improved over the years so your Tyson's and Lewis were fitter and therefore probably would have won. I left Chicken Bowe of the list because he's a p*ssy. Fact.
      Exactly. I hate people who say more modern day fighters would have beat up on the older generation of fighters. Like all sport the standard has improved. Ali with the precise training, dieting, nutrition and monitoring done these days would be just as dominant in this generation IMO.

Comment

• As for Skills or better yet - who would beat who in mythical match up's in their prime. In even more clear context, WHO has the most amount of TOOLS to deal with/or handle different fighting styles and come out on top.

1. Wlad Klitschko

2. Ali
        I could not see Wlad beating Ali in his prime IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
          1. Ali
          2. Foreman
          3. Tyson
          4. Frazer
          5. Lewis
          6. Holmes
          7. Holyfield
          8. Louis
          9. V.Klitschko
          10. W.Klitshcko

Not too many old heavyweights in mine. Reason being is i thought about if fighters fought each other and simply, i think the standard improved over the years so your Tyson's and Lewis were fitter and therefore probably would have won. I left Chicken Bowe of the list because he's a p*ssy. Fact.
          Thats funny because Tyson wasn't nearly the same fighter after the first five rounds.

Comment

• 1. Muhammad Ali
            2. Joe Louis
            3. Jack Dempsey
            4. Jack Johnson
            5. Larry Holmes
            6. Rocky Marciano
            7. Joe Frazier
            8. George Foreman
            9. Evander Holyfield
            10. Mike Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by B.wayne17 View Post
              Thats funny because Tyson wasn't nearly the same fighter after the first five rounds.
              It seems difficult for some of his fans to admit that.

Comment

• 2 of the best or even the best boxers at HW devisions was Teofilo Stevenson and Felix Savon.... Teofilo Stevenson was more than GREAT.... He would beat Ali for sure.....

Comment

• Originally posted by mnikolovm View Post
                  2 of the best or even the best boxers at HW devisions was Teofilo Stevenson and Felix Savon.... Teofilo Stevenson was more than GREAT.... He would beat Ali for sure.....
                  Much more likely Stevenson would have found out the difference between a 3 round fighter and a 15 round fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Much more likely Stevenson would have found out the difference between a 3 round fighter and a 15 round fighter.
                    I've seen the best of Stevenson; I think Ali takes him out inside of 3 rounds.

Comment

• My list on ranker w/ details
                      http://www.ranker.com/list/the-top-t...e/dannyrichman

Comment

Working...
                      X