Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron Comeback in Play For March 22 at UIC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let him do his thing.

Comment

Why is the leap frog Cintron still fighting again?

Comment

don't do it

Comment

Kermit Rosado anyone??

Comment

His mind says he can still fight but his body is done

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              His mind says he can still fight but his body is done
              IMO his mind says he's a quitter, his body is probably still in fighting shape

what a waste of talent though, dude has a right hand from hell

Comment

Cintron - March 22nd

I think if Kermit Cintron wants to lace them up and fight again then that's exactly what he should do. There are so many 'critics' in the world who feel 'they' know what someone else should do but only Cintron really knows. I say screw the critics in life and be courageous enough to be true to yourself. Be strong enough to do what 'you' want to do. The critics will always be there to point out their pathetic point of view from the sidelines but only the courageous warriors actually dare to enter the ring and fight! I give Cintron my full support and hope he continues to go after his dreams and ambitions. I actually support anyone, in any endeavor, who has the courage to go for it. In a world where it's a whole lot easier to just quit and listen to the naysayers, it takes a champion to go for it! Wishing Cintron nothing but success on the 22nd!

Comment

I was in Willie savanas gym last week and I heard that Cintron got offered a fight against Texas welterweight Roberto Garcia. This would be a tuff fight Garcia is a tuff mo fo and can crack .what do ya think ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
                    I was in Willie savanas gym last week and I heard that Cintron got offered a fight against Texas welterweight Roberto Garcia. This would be a tuff fight Garcia is a tuff mo fo and can crack .what do ya think ?
                    Kermit should NEVER fight as a professional again.

Comment

I guess you can say he's bouncing back

he's leaping back into the game

Comment

Working...
                      X