Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

1-Guerrero-ya'll ****ted on that even tho its his mandatory

2-Alexander-ya'll ****ted on this to although he is the IBF champion and a 2 division champion

so damn who do you want him to fight at 147???

Excluding all other potential issues, Manny Pacquiao or Tim Bradley. Wouldn't be angry with JMM II either.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Excluding all other potential issues, Manny Pacquiao or Tim Bradley. Wouldn't be angry with JMM II either.
      all top rank fighters man

and
      1-Manny just went 0-2 in 2012 and got sparked out

2-Jmm really???he already dominated him 4 years ago and got 0 credit for it

Comment

Pacquiao !

Comment

I'd be happy with Guerrero.

Comment

I don't want him to fight at 147. I Want him to fight at 154 where he is the #1 and there are real threats. 147 is pure cherry picking on his part. No one there can give him a fight or is worth the PPV $ other than Pacquiao, but you already have your talking points ready to discredit this fight right? Just like you have them ready to discredit JMM,Bradley and Guerrero.

That's why you made this thread, to justify the shitty Devon fight

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I don't want him to fight at 147. I Want him to fight at 154 where he is the #1 and there are real threats. 147 is pure cherry picking on his part. No one there can give him a fight or is worth the PPV $
              who are these real threats at 154? and why are they threats? and oh he is #1 at 147 as well...so how can you say he cant fight at 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                1-Guerrero-ya'll ****ted on that even tho its his mandatory

2-Alexander-ya'll ****ted on this to although he is the IBF champion and a 2 division champion

so damn who do you want him to fight at 147???
                Anyone, so I can then say he's cherry picking a bum while ducking everyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I don't want him to fight at 147. I Want him to fight at 154 where he is the #1 and there are real threats. 147 is pure cherry picking on his part. No one there can give him a fight or is worth the PPV $ other than Pacquiao, but you already have your talking points ready to discredit this fight right? Just like you have them ready to discredit JMM,Bradley and Guerrero.

That's why you made this thread, to justify the shitty Devon fight
                  So NOW he's #1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Anyone, so I can then say he's cherry picking a bum while ducking everyone else!
                    Thats what it looks like..When they thought it was Guerrero they were mad calling it a cherry pick,when he said no Guerrero all the sudden he's ducking him

Comment

Working...
                    X