No announcement yet.

Who on here has done jail time and why??list your convictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    You don't see a slight problem with this logic?

Let's say you're on probation for a misdemeanor or other and you drive drunk.................if you're pinched you go to PRISON.

So the unpaid parking tickets accruing in someone's name leads to an arrest and conviction. The punishment is probation. The perp is caught driving slightly over the limit and is sent to prison.

That guy is scum?
    I don't have any unpaid parking tickets, nor do I have any misdemeanors. So that's very unlikely, though I am still young.

Sorry man, I just don't look at people who've been to prison highly at all.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
      I don't have any unpaid parking tickets, nor do I have any misdemeanors. So that's very unlikely, though I am still young.

Sorry man, I just don't look at people who've been to prison highly at all.
      lol I realize that.

But you have to be very subjective. Some people belong in prison.

The Freeway killer forced a 9 year old girl into the woods, raped her repeatedly, then forced her to drink hydrochloric acid before stabbing her 200 times.

I think he belongs there..............not a white collar *******.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
        lol I realize that.

But you have to be very subjective. Some people belong in prison.

The Freeway killer forced a 9 year old girl into the woods, raped her repeatedly, then forced her to drink hydrochloric acid before stabbing her 200 times.

I think he belongs there..............not a white collar *******.
        Most White collar people know better though, so if they've accumulated enough to actually put them in prison then they are pretty low themselves.

Comment

One time I got a ticket from the Highway Patrol for using the shoulder to get on to a freeway exit quicker. It was a pretty rough & tough experience for me. People say I drive like a grandma, and I take pride in my driving skills. I feel like I am the greatest driver there has ever been, and I consider myself the Floyd Mayweather Jr. of driving. I have some pretty sweet moves. Like when I change lanes, instead of using the rear-view mirror, I turn my head to look for traffic from behind and anticipate if cars plan on merging at the same time I want to. I turn my head real quick, so I have real quick reflexes like Floyd "Money" Mayweather, almost like rolling with the punch which he isn't known for. Because, guess what, rear-view mirrors lie, side-view mirrors lie, but perceptions don't lie. Well, I guess they do lie sometimes, but the mirrors won't show you everything, like blind spots. Anyway, so yeah, I guess you can say I've had my share of run-ins with the law, aka "the black and white," aka "one time," etc.

Comment

Working...
          X