Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Doesn’t Think Pacquiao Will Have Cramp Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the emotional pansies hopped on this thread hella fast..Roach, Arum, nor Pacquaio can ever say anything at all without it being some conspiracy theory, some excuse, and whatnot. Hope whoever wins this fight does it via K.O. so we can end the talk about this saga for good.

Comment

I don't care who wins the fight, just someone please knock the other person out. I'm sick of this never ending saga of controversial this, and controversial that.

Comment

That's good to know Roach because my lady said that she would not let cramps affect her concentration either but had no luck. Guess Manny's are mild to lesser cramping.....Ha ha ha ha! These guys are hilarious. The reason why Pacquiao had success in the first two fights was off of the simple fact that Marquez fought Pac's fight by coming forward where Pacquiao's speed would become a factor. Once Marquez started to box and use patience then Pac has no chance.

Too late in the game for either to change up drastically, so expecting a similar out come as the 3rd BUT if there were to be someone changing up to be more effective, then I would lean towards Marquez. He changed up in the 3rd fight and showed more convincingly that he was robbed. I think if Marquez puts on a show like he did in 3rd, the judges may just give it to him. Would be embarrassing for Pacquiao to win another controversial fight against Juan.

Comment

How about itchy socks?

Comment

problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanGrey View Post
              Roach needs to also admit it; what he mention to DLH, that DLH cannot pull the trigger anymore....he needs to tell pac that as well..sad to admit, but Roach is trying to load a gun with a broken trigger
              Just have another CW and drained opponent and the trigger will be back like magic , his last fight was the same as the others with JMM , its amazing the rubbish you guys swallow , CWs were Cotto ODH Margo , whats left lol , a washed up Hatton with a coke habit , Manny looks ordinary in all the others just a coincidence right lol .

Comment

even if a 50% marquez shows up (thats all thats needed to beat pac's overrated ass) then you will hear all the excuses in the world from that pacroid. it never fails.

Comment

I think the cause of cramps is because Pac was not trained properly or correctly for JMM, they never replicate Jmm's moves in training, sparring etc,, the strategy is all wrong, its like muscle confusion, try doing a strenuous exercise routine that you have never done before like your health and honor depends on it and do it for an equivalent of 12 rounds. You will probably get cramps too.

I will not call Pac a lier and Im going to assume cramp is true, unless he recant his story

Just imo.

Last edited by woopwoop; 11-09-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

only idiots believe the cramping excuses from Pacquiao's team, he only experiences cramping when he doesn't fight flatfooted opponents, I.e. guys that give him hell with movement. after this fight ends we will hear about the cramps, until he fights Rios when they will miraculously disappear

Comment

Fame brings distractions

Distractions brings excuses

Excuses on satisfy those that make them

Pac must KO JMM TO WIN

No excuses for either one , NONE

Comment

Working...
                      X