Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: "Pacquiao Willing To Fight Cotto At Catchweight Of 150 Pounds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is not elite i dont want to see him against Mayweather or Pac again he needs to stick to guys he can beat like Yuri foreman and shot Margarito and Mayorga

Comment

Nobody wants to see this fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Cotto is not elite i dont want to see him against Mayweather or Pac again he needs to stick to guys he can beat like Yuri foreman and shot Margarito and Mayorga
        ^^^^ agree

Comment

I could see Cotto beating Pacquiao or at least being more competitive, putting aside the catchweight people overlook the fact that he didn't have a proper coach in that fight and went in with the wrong tactics. If he shows lateral movements and tries boxing behind his jab he is more than capable of frustrating Pacquiao.

Should they fight it should be at 154lb and Cotto should push random drug testing.

Comment

The biggest ****** in the history of the sport is being used again to lure Cotto back to Top Rank....

Pacquiaos stupidity knows no bounds...

Comment

Comment

My head hurts.

It hurts so bad.

Comment

Pac's just not big enough to compete at light middleweight, and Cotto can't go down to 150.

Just scrap the fight Arum. Pac beat him already anyway.

Comment

Not interested in any of those fights so I won't be buying again. Same old recycled bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      putting aside the catchweight people overlook the fact that he didn't have a proper coach in that fight and went in with the wrong tactics. If he shows lateral movements and tries boxing behind his jab he is more than capable of frustrating Pacquiao.
                      That would be a bigger factor than the weight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X