No announcement yet.

Better QB - Eli Manning or Ben Roethlisberger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Better QB - Eli Manning or Ben Roethlisberger

Who's better between these two two time champions?

Saw this poll on ESPN and they had Big Ben winning by a landslide which I thought was strange.
    Eli
    83.33%
    Ben
    16.67%

I agree with it.

I mean Eli had a great season this year, but I mean how many great seasons has he had? Pretty much every season he has had middle of the pack numbers. I would give Roethlisberger the nod over Eli because Ben has a great career passer rating.

The people who think Eli is better than Peyton though are off their rockers. The only thing Eli has done better then Peyton is win one more Super Bowl and have a slightly better postseason passer rating.

Comment

peyton manning , son!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        I agree with it.

I mean Eli had a great season this year, but I mean how many great seasons has he had? Pretty much every season he has had middle of the pack numbers. I would give Roethlisberger the nod over Eli because Ben has a great career passer rating.

The people who think Eli is better than Peyton though are off their rockers. The only thing Eli has done better then Peyton is win one more Super Bowl and have a slightly better postseason passer rating.
        I also agree that Peyton is better than Eli. I don't get the logic of having more titles. I love Eli, but it's quite obvious he's surrounded by alot more talent than Peyton. However I do have to point out that the best part of Eli's game is the worst part of Peyton's and that's the post season clutch, which may arguably be the most important part of any QB's game. But yes, Eli has had some really bad season and used to be notorious for throwing boneheaded picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
          peyton manning , son!
          The best QB overall is between a healthy Peyton and Drew Brees. Brady and Rogers are great, but I feel much of their success is owed to the system they play in.

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, Big Ben. Guy still performs at a high level even when he is hurt. Manning might be more clutch, but I'd say the more consistent QB is Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
              I also agree that Peyton is better than Eli. I don't get the logic of having more titles. I love Eli, but it's quite obvious he's surrounded by alot more talent than Peyton. However I do have to point out that the best part of Eli's game is the worst part of Peyton's and that's the post season clutch, which may arguably be the most important part of any QB's game. But yes, Eli has had some really bad season and used to be notorious for throwing boneheaded picks.
              I dont even buy the whole Eli is better then Peyton in the postseason stuff. If you look at their stats and they are both pretty much equal. And the defense on the Giants is LEAGUES better than anything Peyton ever had.

Comment

The best QB overall is between a healthy Peyton and Drew Brees. Brady and Rogers are great, but I feel much of their success is owed to the system they play in.
                YUP.

peyton is the greatest.

he didn't have any weapons , the worst offensive line in football and he was still able to win so much.

imagine if he had an adequate o-line and some actual receivers and backs.

Comment

eli. doesn't matter if I'm a giant fan or not. I'd take him over just about any quarterback considering how he's constantly making the 4th quarter his *****.

Comment

lulz, and Drew Brees' isn't a system? He did nothing in San Diego btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X